手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 初中英语 > 初中英语教程 > 人教版新目标初中英语 > 人教版新目标初中英语八年级下册 > 正文

人教版新目标初中英语(八年级下册):Unit6 Section B 短文

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Read the first paragraph of Hansel and Gretel.

读《韩塞尔与葛雷特》的第一段
Think about how the fairy tale will continue.
思考这个童话将如何继续。
Then read the rest of the story.
然后读故事剩下的部分。
Hansel and Gretel
韩塞尔与葛雷特
Hansel and Gretel lived near a forest with their father and stepmother.
韩塞尔和葛雷特与他们的父亲和继母住在森林附近。
One year, the weather was so dry that no food would grow.
有一年,天气太干旱了,以至于粮食作物都没有长出来。
The wife told her husband that unless he left the children to die in the forest, the whole family would die.
妻子告诉丈夫,如果他不把孩子们扔到森林里饿死,整个家庭就会灭亡。
Gretel heard this, and Hansel made a plan to save himself and his sister.
葛雷特听到了这件事,韩塞尔制订了一个计划,来拯救自己和妹妹。
SCENE ONE: ______________
场景一:
Did you hear our stepmother planning to kill us?
你听到了吗?继母正计划着杀死我们。
Don't worry! I have a plan to save us.
不用担心!我有一个拯救我们的计划。
How can you save us?
你怎样拯救我们?
Be quiet! I'm going outside to get something in the moonlight.
保持安静!我要到外面的月光下取些东西。
Now, go to sleep.
现在,去睡觉。
SCENE TWO: ______________
场景二:
Get up, lazy children!
起床了,懒惰的孩子!
Yes, dears. You must come with me to the forest to get wood.
是的,亲爱的孩子们。你们必须和我一起去森林弄里些柴火。
Here's some bread. Don't eat it until you get to the forest.
这儿有一些面包,你们到了森林里才能吃。
SCENE THREE: ______________
场景三:
Hansel, what are you doing?
韩塞尔,你正在做什么?
I'm dropping white stones along the way.
我正在沿路扔白色的石头。
Unless I do, we'll be lost.
如果我不这样做,我们将会迷路的。
Tonight, when the moon is shining bright, we'll be able to see the stones.
今晚,当明月照耀时,我们就能看到这些石头。
SCENE FOUR: ______________
场景四:
You bad children! What a long time you slept in the forest!
你们这些坏孩子!你们在森林里睡了这么久!
We thought you were never coming back.
我们以为你们永远不回来了。
Now, go to bed.
现在去睡觉。
As soon as you wake up, you must go to the forest with your father.
起床后,你们就必须和父亲到森林里去。
What, again? I want to go out to look at the moon.
什么,还去?我想出去看看月亮。
No. You can't go out now.
不行,你现在不能出去。
SCENE FIVE: ______________
场景五:
What can we do? You have no more stones.
我们该怎么办?你已经没有石头了。
I'll drop pieces of bread.
那我就扔面包屑吧。
As soon as the moon rises, we can follow them instead.
月亮一升起来,我们就可以跟随面包屑走了。
SCENE SIX: ______________
场景六:
I can't see any bread on the ground.
地上没有面包屑了。
Maybe it was the birds.
可能让鸟给吃了。
Never mind! Just keep walking.
不要紧!继续走。
Unless we do, we wont find our way out.
除非我们继续走,否则是找不到出去的路的。
SCENE SEVEN: ______________
场景七:
Hansel, we're really lost!
韩塞尔,我们真的迷路了!
Listen! That bird's song is so beautiful that we should follow it.
听!那只鸟唱得如此动听,我们应该跟着它。
Look! It's leading us to that wonderful house made of bread, cake and candy.
看!它在把我们带向那座由面包、蛋糕和糖果做成的美妙小屋。
Let's eat part of the house!
让我们吃掉房子的一部分吧!
(Then they hear an old woman's voice from inside the house. )
(此时,他们听见从房子里面传来一个老妇人的声音。)
Who is that? Who is brave enough to eat my house?
是谁?谁这么胆大要吃我的房子?

译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。