Activity 2b Role-play the conversation.
活动 2b 分角色表演对话。
Read Jane's diary entries about her vacation and answer the questions.
阅读简这篇关于她假期的日记并回答问题。
Monday, July 15th
7月15日,星期一
I arrived in Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family.
今天早上我同家人抵达马来西亚的槟榔屿。
It was sunny and hot, so we decided to go to the beach near out hotel.
这里阳光明媚而且天气很热,因此我们决定入住附近的海滩酒店。
My sister and I tried paragliding.
我妹妹和我尝试了滑翔伞。
I felt like I was a bird.
我觉得自己就像一只鸟。
It was so exciting!
真的很刺激!
For lunch, we had something very special—Malaysian yellow noodles.
而午饭我们则吃了一些非常特别的马来西亚黄面条。
They were delicious!
真的很美味!
In the afternoon, we rode bicycles to Georgetown.
下午,我们骑自行车去了乔治城。
There are a lot of new buildings now, but many of the old buildings are still there.
现在已经有很多新的建筑物,但许多老建筑还在。
In Weld Quay, a really old place in Georgetown, we saw the houses of the Chinese traders from 100 years ago.
槟城是乔治城真的很有年头的地方,我们在这里看到了100年前中国商人的房屋。
I wonder what life was like here in the past.
我想象着过去的生活。
I really enjoyed walking around the town.
我真的很喜欢绕着这座城镇去散步。
Tuesday, July 16th
7月16日,星期二
What a difference a day makes!
这一天发生了很多事!
My father and I decided to go to Penang Hill today.
今天我和父亲决定前往槟榔山。
We wanted to walk up to the top, but then it started raining a little so we decided to take the train.
我们想要走到山顶,但开始下雨了,因此我们决定乘火车。
We waited over an hour for the train because there were too many people.
我们等了一个多小时的火车,因为人实在太多了。
When we got to the top, it was raining really hard.
当我们到达山顶,雨越下越大。
We didn't have an umbrella so we were wet and cold.
我们没带雨伞,整个人都又湿又冷。
It was terrible!
太糟糕了!
And because of the bad weather, we couldn't see anything below.
而且由于恶劣天气,山下的风景我们什么也看不见。
My father didn't bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish.
我父亲钱没带够,因此我们只吃了一碗米饭还有一些鱼。
The food tasted great because I was so hungry!
这些食物的味道好,因为我很饿!
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!