Role-play the conversation.
分角色表演对话。
This is Fun Times Park, the biggest amusement park in our city!
这是欢乐时光公园,是我们城市中最大的娱乐公园。
I'm excited to try the rides!
我很激动可以尝试这段旅程。
What should we start with?
我们应该从哪里开始呢?
There's Space World, Water World, Animal World...
这里有太空世界,水世界,动物世界……
Before we decide, could you first tell me where the restrooms are?
在我们做决定之前,你能告诉我洗手间在哪吗?
Pardon? Restroom? You want to rest?
什么?休息室?你想要休息吗?
But we haven't even started yet!
但是我们还没有开始呢!
Oh no, I don't mean that.
哦,不!我不是那个意思。
I mean... you know, a washroom or bathroom.
我的意思是…你知道,洗手间或者厕所。
Hmm... so you mean... the toilet?
嗯…所以你想上厕所?
Yes! Sorry, maybe people in China don't often use the word "restroom" when they speak English.
是的!抱歉,或许当中国人说英语的时候很少用"restroom"这个单词。
That's right. In China, we normally say "toilet" or "washroom" in English.
是的。在中国,我们通常说"toilet" 或者washroom"。
Anyway, they're over there.
不管怎样,那里就有厕所。
OK. I'll be quick!
好的,我尽快!
No problem. You don't need to rush!
没事。你不用着急!
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!