It is August 2050. Some people are writing about hotels, houses and cars on the Internet. Read their posts.
这是 2050 年的 8 月,有些人在互联网上关于酒店、房子和车的帖子。阅读他们的帖子。
Life in 2050
2050 年的生活
The Hotel Whale
鲸鱼酒店
The hotel whale is built under the water. It is in the shape of a whale.
鲸鱼酒店建造在水下。形状就像一个鲸鱼。
This hotel has 50 bedrooms, a cafe and a shopping centre.
这家酒店拥有 50 间客房,一间咖啡厅和购物中心。
Mrs Peng: “When we were staying at the hotel recently, my children watched the fish outside their bedroom window. They were never bored!”
彭女士:“我们最近在酒店住,我的孩子们观赏着自己房间窗外的鱼,乐此不疲!“
Forever Green Houses
永恒绿屋
These houses are both “green” and “smart”.
这些房子是“绿色”和“智能”的。
There is glass outside the houses. Heat is held under the glass and is then used as energy for each house.
还有就是屋子外墙是玻璃,热量在玻璃下集聚,然后作为能源提供给每间房子。
In the bathroom, your medicine cupboard is connected to your doctor's computer.
浴室里,你的药柜子连接到医生的电脑。
In the kitchen, your smart fridge tells the supermarket's computer when you need more food.
厨房里,当你需要更多的食物时你的智能冰箱会告诉超市的电脑。
Mr Yu: “When we were living in our old house, we were using more energy.
余先生:“当我们生活在老式房子里时,我们使用了更多的能源。
- I would certainly recommend Forever Green Houses to my friends. They will satisfy everyone.
- 我一定会推荐永恒绿屋给我的朋友的。它们会让所有人满意的。
The CJ3
CJ3
The CJ3 is a new type of hydrogen car.
CJ3 是一种新型的氢汽车。
The hydrogen in the car is mixed with oxygen from the air to make electricity for the car.
氢气与空气中的氧气在汽车内混合,为汽车提供电力。
The CJ3 has an electronic map and is driven by a computer.
CJ3 具有电子地图并由电脑驾驶,
You tell the computer where you want to go. Then you sit back and relax as the car takes you there.
你只要告诉电脑你想要去哪里,就高枕无忧地由汽车自动把你载到目的地了。
Mr Hu: “While I was driving my old car, I was polluting the city.
胡先生:“我开我的旧款车时,给城市造成了污染。
- Now, with the new technology in my CJ3, I'm helping protect the environment.”
- 现在,借助 CJ3 的新技术,我为保护环境出份力。”