"Wu Wei is a born artist," said his best friend.
他最好的朋友说道:“吴伟天生就是一个艺术家。
"He's quiet and doesn't like to talk much, but his work shouts!"
他很安静,话不多,但是他的作品却极具说服力!”
Wu Wei, the young artist, has impressed the whole country with his creative work.
吴伟,这位年轻的艺术家用充满创意的作品给全国人民留下深刻的印象。
His sculptures for Sunshine Town Square have won high praise from the art community.
他为阳光小镇设计的雕像赢得了艺术协会的高度赞扬。
"I want to share the best art with people, so I'm always searching for something better or different.
“我想和人们分享最好的艺术,所以我总是在寻求一些更好并且与众不同的东西。
This in itself is great fun," he said.
这本身就充满乐趣,”他说道。
Su Ning gave up her job as an accountant five years ago
苏宁5年前放弃了会计的工作,
and started to work for the sales department in a big company.
开始在一家大型公司的销售部门任职。
"I'm active and energetic, and I love working with people.
“我积极活跃,而且充满活力,我喜欢和人共事。
However, in my last job, I could only work with numbers day after day.
然而,我上一份工作只能天天和数字打交道。
That made me unhappy."
那使我感觉非常不开心。”
Su Ning is now the general manager of the company.
现在,苏宁是这家公司的总经理。
"Life is like a race.
她说:“人生就像一场赛跑,
You either take the lead or fall behind.
你要么领先,要么落后。
I'm ready to take on new challenges any time," she said.
我随时准备着接受新的挑战。”