Hello, everyone. I am Bob.
大家好,我是鲍勃。
I'd like to say something about my cousin Tommie.
我想聊聊我的表兄弟汤米。
You won't believe your eyes when you see Tommie!
当你们看见汤米的时候会觉得难以置信!
He has changed a lot.
他变了好多。
Last time I saw him was only two years ago when he was in Grade 8.
我上次见他的时候是两年前,那时他在上八年级。
He was much shorter than me at the time, and he still had a child's voice.
那时他比我矮多了,还是童声。
He was so shy when he saw me.
他看见我的时候十分害羞。
He did not say much but he smiled a lot.
他不怎么说话,但很爱笑。
Now Tommie is taller than me.
现在汤米比我高。
He is in high school.
他在读高中。
He is not shy any more.
他不再害羞了。
He told me a lot of interesting things about his class when we met.
我们见面的时候,他告诉我许多他班上的趣事。
He is working very hard at his lessons now, because he wants to go to Beijing University.
他现在学习十分认真,因为他想上北京大学。