Kangkang:Hi! How are you doing?
康康:嗨!近来怎么样?
Jane:Very well, thank you. You look excited. Why?
简:非常好,谢谢你。你看起来很兴奋。怎么了?
Kangkang:Guess what! My father and mother want to invite your parents to go to the movies.
康康:你猜!我爸妈想邀请你爸妈一起去看电影。
Maria:Really? What movie are they going to see?
玛利亚:真的吗?他们要去看什么电影?
Kangkang:The Sound of Music.
康康:《音乐之声》。
Jane:Oh, it is one of my favorite movies. When are they going?
简:哦,那是我爸妈最喜欢的电影之一。他们什么时候去?
Kangkang:This Saturday. And we can spend the evening at my house. My mom will prepare some delicious food for us.
康康:这周六。我们晚上可以在我家玩。我妈妈会给我们准备一些美味的食物。
Jane:Wow! Sounds great! I'm so happy. Please say thanks to your mom.
简:哇哦!听起来很不错!我太高兴了。请替我谢谢你妈妈。
Kangkang:OK, I will. On my way here,` I saw Mr. Brown. He felt disappointed because he was not able to buy a ticket to The Sound of Music.
康康:好,我会的。我来这儿的时候,看到了布朗先生。他很沮丧,因为他没有买到《音乐之声》的门票。
Michael:What a pity!
迈克尔:太遗憾了!