Miss Hu:Hello! People's Hospital.
胡小姐:你好!人民医院。
Kangkang:Hello! Could I speak to Dr.Li Yuping?
康康:你好!我能跟李玉平医生说话吗?
Miss Hu:I'm afraid he is busy right now.
胡小姐:恐怕他现在很忙。
Kangkang:OK, I'll ring him up later.
康康:好的,我晚点再打给他。
(Half an hour ater.)
(半小时后。)
Kangkang:Hello, I'd like to speak to Dr. Li Yuping.
康康:你好,我找李玉平医生。
Miss Hu:Sorry, he is busy now.
胡小姐:不好意思,他现在很忙。
Kangkang:Oh, can I leave a message?
康康:哦,我能留个言吗?
Miss Hu:Sure, go ahead.
胡小姐:当然,说吧。
Kangkang:This is Kangkang speaking. Please tell my father not to forget the talk tomorrow afternoon.
康康:我是康康。请告诉我爸爸别忘了明天下午的访谈。
Miss Hu:OK, Kangkang, I'll give him the message myself.
胡小姐:好的,康康,我会亲自告诉他的。
Kangkang:Thanks. Goodbye!
康康:谢谢。拜拜!
Miss Hu:Bye!
胡小姐:拜!