How are things going, Scott?
Scott,最近怎么样啊?
Well, Carla, I was feeling great on Saturday, but I started to feel sick on Sunday afternoon.
哦,Carla,星期六我还感觉很好,但是星期天下午我就开始感到不舒服了。
I thought I'd get better, but I feel worse than before.
我以为我会好起来的,但是我感到越来越严重了。
And I'm really worried because I'm going to have an interview on Friday.
我真的很担心,因为星期五我还有一场面试。
I have to be better by then.
我一定要在那之前好起来。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Well, the doctor said it was just a bad cold.
嗯,医生说我得了重感冒。
He told me to drink some hot water. He gave me some medicine, too.
他让我多喝热水。他也给了我一些药。
I took it three times a day after meals, but it wasn't helpful.
我一天吃三次,饭后服,但是没什么效果。
He also asked me to stay in bed for two days, but you know I'm so busy these days.
他还让我躺在床上休息两天,但是你知道的,我这几天很忙。
Listen, Scott. Forget it! Let me help you. You see, my mom is good at traditional Chinese medicine.
听着,Scott,没关系的,让我来帮你。你知道我妈妈很擅长中医。
I think it'll be very helpful for you. I'll give you some.
我觉得那会对你很有帮助。我会拿给你一些中药。
Oh, really?
真的吗?
Come on! Have a try. You just take some traditional Chinese medicine four times a day.
来吧,试试!你每天就服四次中药。
Believe me. You'll be all right soon.
相信我,你很快就会好的。
Greet. So I think I won't miss the interview on Friday.
太好了!这样我就不会错过星期五面试了。