Are you excited about the Super Summer Camp, Bob?
鲍勃,参加超级夏令营你感到兴奋吗?
Not at all, Jenny.
珍妮,我一点也不兴奋。
Why? What's wrong?
为什么?怎么了?
Look at this timetable!
看看这张课程表。
Let me see...You have math at 8:30, science at 10:30, lunch at 12 o'clock, French at one o'clock and history at three o'clock.
让我看看。你八点半上数学课,十点半上科学课,12点吃午饭,下午一点上法语课,三点上历史课。
Ugh! It's like school!
啊,这就像学校一样!
No, Jenny. At school, I have P.E. and a little free time.
不,珍妮,在学校我有体育课,还有一点自由活动时间。
But you see what I have at the camp!
但是你看看我在夏令营上的都是什么课!
That's too bad.
太糟糕了。
It's not cool and I'm not very happy about it.
这让我不爽,我不是很开心。
But my parents think it's good for me.
但是我父母认为这对我有好处。
I see. Is there time for swimming or basketball?
我了解,那你有游泳或打篮球的时间吗?
I know you are a good basketball player.
我知道你是个很棒的篮球运动员。
Well, there's a basketball game on Saturday and swimming training on Sunday.
嗯,星期六有篮球比赛,星期天会进行游泳训练。
That's good. Hey, what time is the game on Saturday?
那很好。对了,周六的比赛是几点?
It's at 9:30.
九点三十。
Can I go and watch you play?
我能过来看你比赛吗?
Yes, of course.
当然了。