Kangkang:Jane, why are you unhappy?
康康:简,你怎么不高兴啊?
Jane:Because I was not allowed to play computer games last night.
简:因为我昨天晚上没玩成电脑游戏。
Kangkang:It's bad for your health if you spend too much time on them.
康康:你如果花太多时间玩游戏的话会有损健康。
Jane:Maybe you're right.
简:或许你说得对。
(Kangkang shows a model to Jane.)
(康康给简看了一个模型。)
Kangkang:Look at this.
康康:你看。
Jane:A model rocket! Who made it?
简:一个火箭模型!谁做的?
Kangkang:It was made by me.
康康:我做的。
Jane:Wow! What's it made of?
简:哇!它是用什么做成的?
Kangkang:It's made of metal. Do you know what a rocket is used for?
康康:用金属做成的。你知道火箭是用来干什么的吗?
Jane:Sure. It's used for sending satellites or spaceships into space.
简:当然啦。它是用来把卫星或宇宙飞船发往太空的。
Kangkang:You're right. I've learned a lot about spaceships from Mr. Brown and then I made this model rocket. I wish I could go into space some day.
康康:是的。我从布朗先生那里学到了很多关于太空飞船的知识,然后我就做了这个火箭模型。我希望有一天能够飞往太空。
Jane:I hope your dream will come true.
简:祝你愿望成真。