Kangkang: Hi, Maria! A wonderful movie will be shown tonight. Shall we go to watch it?
康康:嗨,马丽亚!今晚有一部很棒的电影要上映。我们一起去看怎么样?
Maria: Great! What's it about?
马丽亚:好呀!是关于什么的?
Kangkang: It's about life in space.
康康:关于太空生活的。
Maria: That sounds exciting.
马丽亚:听起来很不错。
Kangkang: Yes. All the people travel by spaceship in the movie, and they can visit planets like Mars.
康康:是的。电影里的人们都坐着太空飞船移动,他们还可以到火星这样的的星球上去。
Maria: Really? Kangkang, do you think people will live on Mars in the future?
马丽亚:是吗?康康,你觉得以后人们会住在火星上吗?
Kangkang: Yes, I think we will live in space one day.
康康:嗯,我觉得有一天我们都会在太空生活。
Houses, schools and hospitals will be built on Mars.
房子、学校和医院都会建在火星上。
We will be able to do anything that can be done on the earth.
在地球上能做的事也能在火星上做。
Maria: What fun! I can't wait.
马丽亚:太有趣了!我等不及了。