The most interesting museum I've ever been to is the American Computer Museum.
我去过的最有意思的博物馆是美国计算机博物馆。
They have information about different computers and who invented them.
这里有很多种类的电脑以及其发明人的资料。
The old computers were much bigger. It's unbelievable that technology has progressed in such a rapid way!
老式的计算器体积十分庞大。现在技术日新月异,简直不可思议。
I've also learned that there was a special computer. It could play chess even better than humans.
我了解到还有一种特殊的电脑。它下棋的水平比人类都高。
I wonder how much more computers will be able to do in the future.
我特别想知道未来的计算器能做什么?
I've recently been to a very unusual museum in India, the International Museum of Toilets.
在印度,我刚去了一个非同寻常的博物馆,这就是国际厕所博物馆。
I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw so many different kinds of toilets there.
当我看到各式各样的厕所出现在我面前的时候,我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛。
The museum teaches people about the history and development of toilets.
博物馆介绍了厕所了历史,以及发展情况。
It also encourages governments and social groups to think about ways to improve toilets in the future.
博物馆也鼓励政府和社会组织考虑如何改进未来的厕所。
Last year I went to the Hangzhou National Tea Museum. It's a relaxing and peaceful place near a lake.
去年,我去了杭州国家茶博物馆。它位于湖的旁边,是一个轻松平和的地方。
The tea art performances show how to make a perfect cup of tea with beautiful tea sets.
茶艺表演给我们展示了如何用精美的茶具沏一壶好茶。
Watching the tea preparation is just as enjoyable as drinking the tea itself.
观看茶的制备过程像喝茶一样享受。
I've finally realized why my grandpa loves drinking tea and collecting sets.
我终于知道为什么我的爷爷那么喜欢喝茶,并且酷爱收集茶具。