Look, Ben. I've got a letter from Uncle Weiming.
看,本。我有一封卫明叔叔的来信。
He lives in Beijing. He has invited us to stay with his family in August.
他住在北京。他邀请我们八月的时候去他家做客。
I haven't seen my cousins before.
我还没见过我的堂兄妹。
Your uncle has sent us a photograph.
你叔叔给我们寄来了一张照片。
These are your cousins, Simon and Lucy.
这是你的堂兄妹,西蒙和露西。
How old are they?
他们多大了?
Simon is twelve and Lucy is ten.
西蒙12岁,露西10岁。
Are we going to travel to Beijing by plane?
咱们乘飞机去北京?
Perhaps, but plane tickets are very expensive.
也许吧,但机票很贵。
Let's go by train. It's cheaper and more interesting.
咱们乘火车去吧。乘火车既便宜又有趣。
That's a good idea. Let's talk to Mum and Kitty.
好主意。咱们和妈妈跟基蒂商量一下。
I'm going to get some brochures from the travel agent.
我去旅行社拿一些宣传手册。