Attention, please, boys and girls.
孩子们,请注意。
This Friday, we will have the school open day.
本周五,我们将举办学校开放日。
First, let me tell you the program for the open day.
我先来告诉你们开放日的活动安排。
Your parents are supposed to arrive at the east gate of the school.
你们的父母应该到达学校东门。
And the teachers will meet them there at 9.
老师们9点在那里与他们会面。
And at 9:15, we will lead them to visit the classroom.
9点15分,我们将带领他们参观教室。
At 10:00, they will begin looking at our class projects in the hall.
10点,他们将开始在大厅里看我们的课程计划。
Teachers will be with your parents all the way.
老师们会一直和你们的父母在一起。
So, they can talk about your life at school.
这样他们可以谈论你们在学校的生活。
Lunch will begin at 12:00 in the dining hall.
午餐将于12:00在餐厅开始。
Your parents will eat with us.
你们的父母会和我们一起用餐。
After the lunch break that is about 1:30 in the afternoon, they will visit the library and the new lab.
午餐过后大概是1点半,他们将参观图书馆和新的实验室。
At 2:30, they will enjoy a wonderful show that is the last activity of the open day.
在2点半时,他们将欣赏一场精彩的表演,这是开放日的最后一项活动。
Now, I am going to give you the invitations.
现在,我要把请柬交给你们。
Please take them home to your parents.
请把它们带回家,交给你们的父母。
Thank you.
谢谢。