Last Sunday, my parents were not at home. So I had to look after my 5-year-old sister Nana by myself at home.
上周日,我父母不在家,所以我不得不独自在家照顾五岁的妹妹娜娜。
In the morning, my sister asked me to tell her some stories.
早上,妹妹让我给她讲些故事。
I never thought that simple stories can be meaningful.
我从没想过简单的故事会有意义。
But after reading the stories to her, I found out some of them are really educational.
但在给她读了这些故事后,我发现其中有些故事确实很有教育意义。
These stories are worth reading even for adults. Then I suggested we could sing some songs together.
这些故事成年人也值得一读。随后,我提议我们一起唱几首歌。
Nana's sweet voice helped me relax a lot.
娜娜甜美的嗓音让我放松了很多。
During lunch, I didn't cook rice well, so I only cooked noodles.
午餐时,我没有做好米饭,所以只做面条。
And then we had a nap.
然后我们小睡了一会。
When we got up in the afternoon, it was 3pm.
下午我们起床时,已经三点了。
She felted energetic and wanted to go to the near park.
她感到精力充沛,想去附近的公园。
Since the weather was pretty cold, I persuaded her to stay at home.
因为天气很冷,我劝她呆在家里。
We watched some of her favourite cartoons and played games. We both had a good time.
我们看了她最喜欢的一些动画片,还玩了游戏。我们都玩得很开心。
Although I felt a bit tired in the evening, I learnt how hard our parents worked to raise two kids at the same time.
虽然晚上我觉得有点累,但我知道了父母是同时抚养两个孩子的辛劳。
I went to my parents, said loudly I love you and promised I would help them with more chores in the coming days.
我去找父母,大声地说我爱你,并承诺今后我会帮他们做更多的家务。