Dear boys and girls,
亲爱的同学们,
We have just finished the survey about "could students go out alone during the summer vocation" among the students, teachers and your parents.
我们刚在学生、教师和家长中完成一项关于“学生暑假能否单独外出”的调查。
Here is the result.
以下是调查结果。
About 56% of new students think that it is safe to go out alone.
大约56%的新生认为,独自外出是安全的。
Because you are sure that you can take good care of yourself.
因为你们确信能照顾好自己。
78% of the teachers think that you'd better not go out on your own.
78%的老师认为,你们最好不要独自外出。
They think it is dangerous.
他们认为这很危险。
Most surprisingly, more than half of your parents agree that you are able to look after yourself.
最令人惊讶的是,超过半数的家长认为,你们能照顾好自己。
And they think it is a good chance to improve your abilities of solving problems.
他们觉得,这是提高你们解决问题能力的好机会。
The school's advice is you'd better not go out alone.
学校的建议是,你们最好不要独自外出。
If necessary, you should take a phone with you and keep in touch with your parents.
如果需要这样做,你们应该随身携带手机,并与父母保持联系。
Remember, to stay away from dangerous areas.
记住,要远离危险地区。