Section B: In this section, you will hear two long conversations. Each conversation will be read only once.
第二节:在本节中,你将听到两段长对话。每段对话只读一遍。
At the end of each conversation, there will be a one-minute pause.
每段对话后有1分钟的停顿。
During the pause, read the questions and the four choices marked A, B, C and D, and decide which is the best answer.
在停顿期间,阅读问题和A、B、C、D四个选项,并选出最佳答案。
Then mark the corresponding letter on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.
然后在答题纸上用一条线标出相应的字母,线划在字母的中间。
Conversation One
对话一
Good afternoon! Centre for the Arts.
下午好!艺术中心。
Hi. I’d like to order two tickets for the Beethoven symphony, please.
嗨。我想订两张贝多芬交响曲的票。
Certainly, but we have six evenings of Beethoven music on our schedule.
当然,但贝多芬音乐6个晚上都有演出。
Which performance do you want to see?
你想看哪场演出?
I want to go on Thursday, May 25th.
我想在5月25日星期四去。
And I really love the orchestra, so I want the best seats you have.
我很喜欢管弦乐队,所以我想要你们最好的座位。
I’m sorry. We don’t have any good tickets left for the 25th.
对不起。我们已经没有25号的好座位的票了。
Could you go on May 21st instead? That’s a Sunday.
您能改到5月21日去吗?那是一个星期日。
That sounds good. Can I pick the tickets up at the box office?
听起来不错。我可以在售票处取票吗?
Of course. Could I have your name and phone number, please?
当然。请告诉我您的姓名和电话号码好吗?
It’s Mr. Yotes. Y-O-T-E-S.
是约特斯先生。Y-O-T-E-S。
My phone number is 647-7968.
我的电话号码是647-7968。
OK. 647-7968.
好的。647-7968。
Please pick up your ticket on the night of the concert.
请在音乐会演出当晚取票。
The box office closes at 7:30.
售票处7:30关门。
And what time does the concert start?
音乐会什么时候开始?
It starts at 8:00.
8:00开始。