As well as the group guide, all teams have cooks and porters.
所有的登山队都配有厨师、搬运工和向导。
While on a hiking trip, our cooks prepare delicious meals.
我们登山时,厨师会准备美味的饭菜。
And our porters carry your luggage, which means that you can simply enjoy the experience.
有搬运工为你搬运行李,这意味着你能尽情享受旅行。
At Adventure 2000 we also think that good travel arrangements are important.
在冒险2000,我们同样认为,妥善的旅程安排非常重要。
We organise all the flights for you: from London to Beijing, from Beijing to Lahsa and bus travel in Tibet.
我们为你准备了所有的班机:伦敦到北京,北京到拉萨,还有西藏的汽车旅行。
Accommodation is in comfortable hotels in Beijing and Lahsa, hostels on the hiking trip, and one-or two-person tents for camping.
在北京和拉萨的住处是舒适的旅馆,登山途中的是旅店,露营的是一人或两人帐篷。
There are also special offers for people who don't want to go straight home afterwards.
对那些登山之后不想直接回家的人,还有特殊安排。
If you like history, there is a trip to Western China.
你喜欢历史的话,有一个去中国西部的旅行。
For people who prefer to spend some time on the coast, we can organise your travel and accommodation too.
对于那些愿意到海边游玩的人,我们也可以为您安排旅程和住宿。
This is a Class A hike - you have to be fit.
这是A类跋涉旅行--你得身强力壮才行。
There are walks of 6-8 hours most days, with a maximum altitude of 5,545 metres.
几乎每天要在最高海拔5545米的地方,步行6到8个小时。
Class B and C hikes are easier, so you don't need to be so fit.
B类和C类跋涉旅行比较轻松,所以你不需要这么强壮。
The hike costs £2,500 including all flights and accommodation.
旅行费用为2500英镑,其中包括所有机票和食宿。
Maximum group size is 15 people. Hikes are between October and May.
一组最多15人。跋涉旅行在10月和5月之间。