I'm really sorry, Professor Aaron.
我真的很抱歉,亚伦教授。
I was ill yesterday.
昨天我病了。
Look, I'm not upset that you couldn't keep the appointment.
听我说,你不能赴约我并不难过。
But you didn't call me.
但是你没有给我打电话。
When someone doesn't turn up and doesn't call, it makes someone else wait.
有些人没有来也不打电话,就会让别人干等着。
You're right. I apologize.
你说得对,我道歉。
I didn't feel well.
我也觉得这样不好。
And I guess I just wasn't thinking of calling you at the time.
我想那个时候我根本没想过要给你打电话。
OK. Apology accepted.
好的。我接受你的道歉。
Now, I suppose you need to set up another appointment?
那么,我想你需要安排另一个约会了?
Yes, I do.
是的,我知道。
But I'm really worried about my project.
但是我真的很担心我的课题。
Can you see me now if I wait?
如果我等一会的话,您能不能现在和我见面?
No, I can see you at three o'clock this afternoon, or during my office hour on Tuesday or Thursday or Friday.
不行,今天下午三点我倒可以见你,或者你在我周二,周四、周五的工作时间来吧。
Great. Your office hour is best.
好。工作时间最好了。
That's two o'clock, right?
那就两点,好吗?
That's right. Which day do you prefer?
可以。你想在哪一天?
Tuesday.
周二。
OK. Be there this time.
好,这次要赴约哦。
I will.
我会的。