Hello? Hello, Stella. This is Peter.
你好?你好,斯特拉。我是彼得。
Hi, Peter. Fancy hearing your voice! How are you?
嗨,彼得。听到你声音真好!你好吗?
Couldn't be better. I'm planning a trip to Memphis with my family this summer.
再好不过了。我打算今年夏天和我家人去孟菲斯旅游。
Great! I'd love to host you here. When are you coming?
太好了!我太想在我这款待你们了!你们什么时候来?
We'll leave Boston on June 20th, stay in St. Louis, Missouri for a week, and then fly to your city.
我们将在6月20号离开波士顿,在密苏里州圣路易斯市待一星期,然后飞到你们市。
We'd probably stay for five days with you and come back, for it's a two-week vacation.
我们可能会在你那待五天,然后回去,因为这是两星期的假期。
Is there anything special you'd like to do here?
你们来这有什么特别想做的事情吗?
We'd love to explore Beale Street, the official home of the blues, where we'd listen to live music.
我们想逛逛蓝调的正式发源地贝尔街,在那倾听现场音乐。
We'd also like to visit Graceland, the popular museum in memory of Elvis Presley.
我们还想参观雅园,纪念埃尔维斯·普雷斯利的受欢迎的博物馆。
But above all, we want to spend some time with you and your family.
但最重要的是,我们想和你以及你家人聚聚。
Of course! It's been ages since we met last time. Let's have a dinner party in my garden.
当然了!自上次见面以来已经有好久没见了。让我们在我花园里吃晚宴吧。
Lovely! Oh, could you find for us a hotel near where you live? It doesn't have to be big, but I can't stand noise at bedtime.
好极了!哦,你能帮我们在你住的附近找一家旅馆吗?房间没必要太大,但是睡觉时不能有噪音。
Sure. Thank you. See you soon.
没问题。谢谢啦。期待很快相见。