病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?
Patient:This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me,please?
药剂师:当然可以。
Chemist:Certainly.
病人:谢谢。
Patient:Thank you.
药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。
Chemist:You're welcome. Well,let me see. It will take about five minutes.
病人:好的。
Patient:All right.
药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。
Chemist:OK. This is your herbal medicine.
病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?
Patient:Could you tell me what I should do with it?
药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
Chemist:Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?
Patient:It is quite complicated. By the way,can I use a steel pan?
药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。
Chemist: No,you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.
病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。
Patient:Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.
药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
Chemist:You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
单词 Words
soak vt. 浸泡
simmer vt. 用文火熬
liquid n. 液体
complicated adj. 复杂的
steel n. 钢
earthen adj. 泥土做的
ware n. 器皿
短语 Phrases
herbal medicine 草药
turn down 关小
turn off 关掉
the leaves 药渣
a steel pan 钢制锅
an earthenware pot 砂锅,砂罐
句子 Sentence Patterns
This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me,please?
这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?
This is your herbal medicine. 这是你所需要的中草药。
Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours. 每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。
As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat,and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. 煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。
Leave it to cool,then pour out the liquid to drink. 冷却后,倒出服用。倒出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup. 倒出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。