1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富兰克林公司人事部。
2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富兰克林公司。我可以为你服务吗?
3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛。
办公室电话最重要的就是礼貌,所以不论是接电话或打电话,都应该先报自己及公司的名字。
请问找哪位
Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 请问找哪位?
他在忙线中
1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通电话,别人可以帮你吗?
2. He's on another line right now. 他现在正在接另外一个电话。
3. He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接长途电话,有什么我可以帮你吗?
4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打电话。
请你稍等一下
1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
2. He'll be with you in a moment. 过一会儿他就会接你电话了。
3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
4. Just a moment. He is on his way now. 请稍待一下。他马上来接电话。
5. Hang on a second, please. 请稍等。
6. Could you hold on any longer? 你能再稍待一会儿吗
让你久等了
1. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你等待。
2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了。
有时候真的让人久等时,说这句话会让对方心平气和一些。通常都会用完成式"to have kept you"
3. Sorry for the delay. 对不起慢了一点。
现在不方便接电话
1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她现在有客人。
2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在开会。
3. I'm sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他现在无法接电话。
4. I'm sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出门。可不可以稍后再打给你。