手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 行业英语 > 电话英语 > 正文

电话英语:如何拨打商务电话?

来源:听力教室 编辑:Richard   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

1.May I speak to Mr.Johnson,please?
我请约翰逊先生听电话好吗?
2.Let me talk to Mr.Wang?
我请王先生听电话好吗?
3.Can I speak to Mr.Li?
我请李先生听电话好吗?
4.I would like to talk to Mr.Chen.
我想请陈先生来接电话。
5.May I speak to your boss?
请你们的老板讲话好吗?
6.Would you connect me with Mr.Liu?
请刘先生来接电话好吗?
7.Is there anyone who can speak English well?
请问有没有人会说英语?
8.Give me someone who can speak English.
请找一位能说英语的人来听电话。
9.I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想请你们负责人讲话。
10.I would like to talk to your chief.
我想请你的主管讲话。
11.When is he expected to be back?
他什么时候会回来?
12.When will he come back?
他什么时候回来?
13.Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候回来吗?
14.Can you tell me what time Mr.Liu will be back?
你能告诉我刘先生什么时候会回来吗?
1.This is Mr.Chen speaking,Tai_Feng,Trading Company.
我是台丰贸易公司的陈先生。
2.This is Tai_Feng Trading Company,Mr.Chen speaking.
这是台丰贸易公司陈先生。
3.Yes,Sir,May I help you?
是的,先生,我可以帮忙吗?
4.I'm sorry,it is a wrong number,sir.
对不起先生,你拨错号码了。
5.May I have your name?
请问姓名?
6.Who is this,please?
请问你是哪一位?
7.Who is calling,please?
请问你是谁?
8.Whom are you calling?
你要找谁接电话?
9.Will you please spell his name for me?
请把你的名字的拼写告诉我好吗?
10.Please say it again.
请你再说一遍。
11.Will you please repeat?
请你重说一遍好吗?
12.Would you speak a little louder?
请你说大声一点好吗?
13.Will you speak up please?
请你大声说话好吗?
14.Will you speak more slowly?
请你说慢一点好吗?
15.Mr.Wang is not in now.
王先生现在不在此地。
16.He is not in now.
他现在不在这里。
17.He has not come in yet.
他人还没有来。
18.He will be here in 30 minutes.
他将30分钟以内到这里来。
19.He is attending a conference now.
他现在正在开会。
20.He is in conference.
他在开会。
21.He has gone home.
他已经回家去了。
22.He has left already.
他已经走了。
23.May I take your message?
要不要留话?
24.May I have him call you back?
我叫他回你电话吗?
25.I am sorry Mr.Chen is unavailable.Would you to speak to anyone else?
对不起,陈先生不在,你要不要他人来听电话?
26.I will transfer this call to Mr.Chen.
我把电话转给陈先生。
27.I will connect you with the department in charge.
我把电话转到主管部门。
28.Would you hold the line?I will find out his number for you.
请不要把电话挂断,我替你找他的号码。
29.His extension number is 341560.
他的电话分机号码是341560。
30.I'm sorry to keep you waiting,but we are still trying to locate him,would you hold the line,please.
对不起,使你久等了,但是我们仍在找他,请你不要把电话挂断。
31.Is this Tai_Yuan Trading Company?
是不是台元贸易公司?
32.Is this Far East Import and Export Trading Company?
是不是远东进出口贸易公司吗?
33.May I talk to Mr.Chen,General Manager of your company.
请你们公司总经理陈先生讲话。
A:Can I speak to Mr.Zhao of the Import and Export Trading Company?
我找进出口贸易公司赵先生接电话好吗?
B:I'm sorry,he is not in.He's just stepped out.
对不起,他不在此地,他刚出去了。
A:Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来?
B:In half an hour,I guess.But I'm sorry I can not tell you exactly.
我想在半小时内他会回来,但是很抱歉,我无法确切地告诉你。
A:All right,I will call him up later.
好的,稍后我再打电话给他。
B:Is this World Trading Company?
你是不是世界贸易公司?
A:Yes,May I help you?
是的,我可以效劳吗?
B:Would you connect me with Mr.Feng?
我找冯先生听电话好吗?
A:I'm sorry,he isn't working here.Would you please call 7194361.
真抱歉,他不在这里办公,请你打7194361好吗?
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
A:You are welcome.
你太客气了。
B:I'm sorry,he is out now.
对不起,他现在出去了。
A:Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来?
B:He will be back around two o'clock.Shall I have him call you?
他大概2点钟左右回来,要不要叫他给你回电话?
A:Yes,please.Tell him to call Ambassador Hotel room 203 as soon as he comes in.This is Mr.Chen calling.
好的,他回来就请他打电话到国宾饭店203房间,我是陈先生。
B:Thank you,Mr.Chen,I will.
谢谢你陈先生,我会告诉他的。
A:I should like to talk to Mr.Sun,manager of the Overseas Department,please.
我想请海外部孙经理讲话。
B:Yes,Sir,just a moment please,Mr.Sun is out now.He will be back around 9o'clock.May I have him call you back?
是的,先生,请你稍等一下。孙先生现在不在。他大约在9点回来,让他给你回电话吗?
A:Thank you,I will call him up again later.
谢谢你,稍后我再打电话给他。
B:This is Far East Trading Company.
这是远东贸易公司。
A:Could I speak to general manager,Mr.Chen?
请总经理陈先生听电话好吗?
B:I'm sorry.general manager Mr.Chen just stepped out of the office.Would you like to talk to someone else?
对不起,陈总经理刚出去了,你要找别的人讲话吗?
A:Mr.Liang speaking.Is that seven_two_one_five_four_six_one?
我是梁先生。请问你是721—5461吗?
B:I'm afraid you have a wrong number.This is seven_nine_one_eight_eight-six_five.
你拔错号码了,这是791—8865。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
locate [ləu'keit]

想一想再看

vt. 把 ... 设置在,使坐落于,找出
v

联想记忆
transfer [træns'fə:]

想一想再看

n. 迁移,移动,换车
v. 转移,调转,调任

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
import [im'pɔ:t]

想一想再看

n. 进口,进口商品,意义
v. 进口,输入

联想记忆
unavailable ['ʌnə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 得不到的,没空的,不能利用的

 
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会

联想记忆
extension [iks'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机

联想记忆


关键字: 英语 电话 商务电话

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。