I don't like to have to bring this up, but we found that-我也不想给你说这些,但我们发觉-
I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we found that-很抱歉通知您,我们发觉-
I have regret to let you know of this, but we found that-很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们发觉-
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we found that-
我也不喜欢告诉你不好的消息,我们发觉-
How do you suggest this be handled?你认为该怎么处理呢?
What could you like us to do? 我们应该怎么做呢?
Do you have any suggestions? 你有什么建议呢?
Hello, Miss Huang. How are you? 喂,黄小姐,你好吗?
Hello, Miss Wang. I'm fine, and you? 喂,王小姐,我很好,你呢?
I'll doing fine, too.我也很好。
Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together.
嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番。
I wonder if you and your husband can join us.不知道你和你丈夫能不能赏光?
That sounds very nice. When will it be? 听起来真不错,什么时候呢?
It's next week from this Monday.下个星期一。
What a pity! We have another party that day.太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会。
It doesn't matter. Let's wait until the next time.没关系。下次还有机会。
We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.
我们计划组织一个非正式聚会,我想请你参加。
We're having a small to-do, and I'd really be happy if you come.
我们打算热闹一下,我真心的希望你能赏光。
We have another event to attend on the same day.那天我们有其他活动要参加。
We have another appointment on the same day.我们那天有另外一个约会。
We're already scheduled elsewhere.我们已经有其他安排了。
Room service. May I help you? 客房服务部,需要我为您效劳吗?
Yes. I wonder if you can send up some of boiling water for me.
是的,你可以送点开水上来吗?
Certainly. Hold on, please.当然可以,请稍等。
What room are you in, sir? 先生,您住几号房?
This is Mr. Wu in Room 415.我在415房间,姓巫。
Very well, sir. You'll have them as soon as possible.好的,先生。我会尽快送过去。
Good morning. Restaurant Service. May I help you? 早上好,餐厅服务部,能为你效劳吗?
Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast?早上好,可否为我送点早餐?
Certainly, Miss. What are you going to have?当然可以,小姐。您想吃点什么?
I'd like to order a hamburger and fries.来个汉堡包和薯条吧。
Would you like anything else?还要其他的吗?
No, thanks.不啦,谢谢。
Well. It will be up immediately.好,立即给你送去。
I'd like to get some of today's papers sent to my room.我想要些今天的报纸送到我的房间。
They'll be at your door within a few minutes.他们会尽快送到你的门口。
No problem, sir. Someone will bring them to your room shortly.
没问题,先生。有人会尽快给你送过去。
Room Service. What can I do for you? 客房服务部,能为您效劳吗?
May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning? 明天早上请叫我起床好吗?
Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要几点叫你?
6:00 sharp, please.请6点整叫我。
Let me confirm your name and room number.我需要确定一下您的姓名和房间号码。
This is Gao Qiang in Room 409.我是409房间的高强。
Mr. Gao in Room 409.409房间的高先生。
OK. We'll ring you up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.嗯,我们会在明天6点整叫您。
May I ask for a wake-up call tomorrow morning? 明早我可以要求晨叫服务吗?
What time would you like to receive the call? 您想何时叫您?
When would you be fond of receiving the call? 你喜欢什么时候叫您?
Front Desk. Can I help you? 前台,需要我为您服务吗?
Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.
我现在要退房,需要一部出租车到电影院。
Could you get one for me, please? 麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗?
Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?
好的,先生。我会帮您叫车的,您直接去电影院吗?
No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。
OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.
好,10分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等候。
It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多只需5分钟。
Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,谢谢你。我马上下来。
I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?
我想到火车站。能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.