Good morning, Mr. Bracknell. I'm here to do your admission obs.
早上好,布拉科内尔先生。我来给您做一下常规检查。
Obs?
什么查?
Observations. It's your weight, temperature, pulse and respirations. Also your blood pressure and oxygen sats, that's the amount of oxygen in your blood.
检查身体各个部位的状况。体重,体温,脉搏跳动和呼吸方面的。还包括你的血压和血氧饱和度——也就是血液中的氧气含量。
Right.
好的。
I'll weigh you first. Can you stand on the scales please?
先给您测一下体重,您可以站在体重称上吗?
Yeah, sure.
好的。
What's my weight?
我的体重是多少?
It's 78 kilos.
78公斤。
That's all right?
就这样吗?
Yes, that's fine. Now, I'm going to take your temperature.
是的,这就好了。
OK.
好的。
I'm going to take it in your ear with this tympanic thermometer.
我需要把这个鼓膜温度计放在您的耳朵里。
That's new?
这是新型的温度计吗?
Yes. Can you turn your head to one side for me please?
是的。您可以转一下头换到这边吗?
Sure. This side?
当然,这边吗?
That's fine. I'll just wait for the beep. Right. It's 37.3.
是的。接下来只需要等温度计发出哔声。好了,温度是37.3.
Now what?
接下来呢?
I'll put the blood pressure cuff on. Can you roll up your sleeve, please?
我需要为您测量血压,您可以把袖子卷起来吗?
Sure, no problem.
没问题。
Can you put your arm out straight? That's it. I'll put on the blood pressure cuff.
你可以把胳膊向外伸直吗?对,就是这样。我来给您戴上血压带。
That's for my blood pressure?
这就是测量血压的机器?
Yes. The machine will read your blood pressure and pulse.
是的。这台机器可以测量出你的血压和脉搏跳动指数。
OK. What's the other lead for?
好的,那这些是用来做什么的?
It reads the amount of oxygen in your blood.
是用来读取您血液中的氧气含量。
Oh, yes, I remember. Oxygen sats, right?
哦,我记着呢,叫血氧饱和度,对吧?
Yes, very good. Can you hold out your hand, please?
是的,记性真好。可以麻烦你伸一只手吗?
This hand?
这只可以吗?
That's fine. I'm going to clip the lead onto your finger so it'll give me a reading for oxygen sats.
可以。我需要把这个夹子夹到你的手指上一遍读取血氧饱和度。
So how my readings? Are they normal?
我的指数是多少?正常吗?
Your BP is 120/75. That's quite normal.
指数为120/75,很正常。
That's good. Is my pulse all right, too?
太好了,我的心跳呢?
It's 68. That's fine.
指数为68,也很正常。
What about the oxygen?
血氧饱和度的指数呢?
Your oxygen sats are 98%. That's fine, too. Now, I'll just finish by noting down your respirations, they were 16 breaths per minute.
指数为98%,也在正常的范围内。现在我还需要记下你的呼吸状况,频率为每分钟16次。