Ms. Wang, I'm having a pain here.
王医生,我这里很疼。
I'll give you pain relieving medicine.
我给你开一些止疼药。
It's better now. But I'm a little thirsty. Would you please give me some water?
现在好些了。但是我很渴。你可以给我一些水喝吗?
I'm afraid I can't. But I can moisten your lips to quench your thirst.
抱歉,恐怕你现在不可以喝水。但是我可以在你的嘴唇上蘸一些水帮你解渴。
Thanks. When can I drink?
谢谢。我什么时候可以喝水?
When your bowel is sound and gag reflex returns.
需要等你的肠鸣音和咽反射恢复之后才可以喝。
Then I can eat something?
那时我就可以吃东西了吗?
I'm afraid you can't.
恐怕不行。
When can I eat?
我什么时候才可以吃东西?
You can take a liquid diet on the 1st postoperative day. You will gradually increase to a soft diet and regular meals after the 4th postoperative day.
手术一天之后你可以吃一些流食。然后你慢慢可以吃软食,手术四天之后就可以正常用餐了。
What's the liquid diet?
流食是什么?
It consists of liquids that don't irritate or cause gas formation, for example, tea, coffee, strained food or vegetable juice and fat-free broth.
流食以无刺激性或者不会导致气体产生的液体为主,例如茶、咖啡、过滤食品、蔬菜汁和无脂汤。
What's the soft diet?
软食是什么?
It includes soup, fish, eggs but not fried, bean curd, noodles, dumplings and so on.
软食包括汤、鱼肉、非煎炸鸡蛋、豆腐、面条、饺子等等。
Which kind of food should I avoid?
我应该避免吃哪些食物呢?
Rich pastries, heavy salad dressing, fried food, lard, etc.
油腻的点心、过多的色拉酱调料、煎炸食品、猪油等。
Anything important?
还有什么需要特别注意的吗?
Yes, you'll do some breathing exercise tomorrow.
有,明天你需要做一些呼吸练习。
Why?
为什么?
The exercise will help prevent respiratory complications.
呼吸练习可以预防呼吸系统并发症。
Will you help do the exercise or I do it myself?
我要自己做练习吗,还是你会辅导我?
I'll help you and give you some advice.
我会帮你,给你提一些建议。
Can you tell me now how I will do it?
你现在可以告诉我怎样做吗?
Of course. Press your incision, breathe deeply and then cough. I will raise the head of your bed.
当然可以。按住手术切口,深呼吸然后咳嗽。我会把你的床头升高一些。
I see.
我知道了。
Please press the button when you feel discomfort.
如果你感到有什么不适的话请按呼叫器。
I will. Thank you.
我会的,谢谢你。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载