你是如何受伤的?
I was wounded in a car accident.
我是在车祸中受伤的。
Did you bleed much after being wounded?
受伤后流血多吗?
Yes, I did.
是的,很多。
Did you lose consciousness?
你失去知觉了吗?
Yes, I did, but not for long.
是的,但是很快醒了过来。
How long ago?
多久之前?
Last night.
昨天晚上。
Did anybody give you an injection?
有人给你注射什么药物了吗?
Yes. The nurse in the emergency room give me 5 ml of tetanus toxoid.
是的。急诊室的护士给我注射了5毫升的破伤风菌疫苗。
Are you feeling any pain right now?
你现在感觉到疼痛吗?
No, I'm not.
没有。
I've studied your film, your wound is not very serious.
我研究了你的“X”光片,你的伤势不重。
What's the special care for the newly cast patient?
新打石膏的患者需要什么特殊护理?
It includes: a. Supporting the cast and body with pillows in good alignment and keeping the cast uncovered.
包括,第一,用枕头支架石膏和身体,使其保持在一条合适的直线上,注意石膏的完好性。
b. Turning the patient frequently to permit the circulation of all parts of the cast, and using the palm of the hand, not the fingers, to support the wet cast.
反复转动患者以使石膏均匀分布,用手掌托起未干的石膏,不要用手指。
c. Observing the extremities closely for signs of decreased circulation, and reporting coldness, swelling, or numbness immediately.
密切观察四肢血液循环减慢的现象,如果有手脚冰凉、浮肿或者麻木症状马上向医生汇报。
What should we pay attention to after the cast is completely dried?
石膏完全晾干之后需要注意什么?
Do remember to turn the patient to the non-cast area.
记得将患者翻身躺在为打石膏的一侧。
This is particularly important in moving the patients with body casts because turning to the cast side may resulting the cracking of the cast.
这对于躯干上打石膏的患者尤其重要,因为如果躺在打石膏的一侧会导致石膏破裂。
The edges of cast should be padded to prevent pressure areas, shouldn't they?
石膏边缘应当垫上填充物以防止压力区的出现,对吗?
That's right. Wax people or plastic secured to the cast edges near the genitals and buttocks will help to prevent soiling during voiding and dejection.
对,在石膏边缘接近生殖器和臀部的位置为患者打蜡或者用塑料保护,以免在排泄时出现遗粪或遗尿的情形。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载