Good morning, Mrs. Swift. I'm going to take you to the shower.
早上好。斯威夫特夫人。我来帮你淋浴。
Thank you, dear.
谢谢你,亲爱的。
Do you use the walking frame to help you?
你需要助行架吗?
Yes. I do.
是的。
I'll help you up now.
我帮您起身。
Thank you very much.
多谢。
That's it. Hold the handles for me.
就是这样。请握住手柄。
I'm steady now.
我站稳了。
Hello, Mr. Wilson. How are you?
嗨,威尔逊先生。最近好吗?
Not bad.
还可以。
Would you like a short walk outside?
想要到外面散会步吗?
Yes, thank you.
好的,谢谢你。
I'll get your walking stick for you.
我帮您拿着手杖。
Yes, I need my stick.
是的,我得用手杖。
All right. Make sure the stick is firmly on the ground.
没问题。一定要确保手杖落地要稳。
Yes. I don't want to fall.
好的,我也不想跌倒。
Ready?
准备好了?
Yes ready.
准备好了 。
I'll help you into the wheelchair, Gina.
我帮你坐轮椅,吉娜。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Sit up and swing your legs over the side of the bed.
请坐起来,然后把双腿搭在床边。
That's it. Now put your feet on the floor.
就是这样。现在把双脚放在地板上。
OK.
好的。
Now, stand up and turn around to face me.
现在站起来面向我这边。
All right.
非常好。
That's it. Now, sit down slowly on the wheelchair.
就是这样。现在,慢慢坐在轮椅上。
There.
好啦。
Right. You're ready to go to rehab now.
好的,你准备好去复健了吗?
I'll get you the crutches, Mark.
马克,我去帮你拿拐杖。
Thanks.
多谢你。
Can you manage them all right?
你能自己使用拐杖吗?
Yeah, I'm getting better.
是的,我现在好多了。
Just make sure the top of your crutches are few centimeters below your armpits.
一定要记着拐杖低于腋窝数厘米。
OK.
没问题。
If the crutches press into your armpits, they hurt a lot.
如果拐杖不慎挤压腋窝会非常疼。
They sure do!
当然了!
The Physio's going to take you for a walk soon.
一会儿理疗师会带你散步。
Great! I want to move around a bit more.
很好!我也想四处走走。