What's the matter with you?
你怎么了?
I think I'm pregnant, I missed 2 periods.
我想我可能怀孕了。我错过了两次经期。
We would like to have your urine for a pregnancy test. Will you please give us a specimen?
我们需要你的尿液验孕。你可以吗?
Yes, I will try.
我尽力。
The result shows that you're pregnant. Is this your first pregnancy?
结果显示你的确怀孕了。这是第一胎吗?
No, it's not.
不是。
How many children have you? And how old are they?
你有几个孩子?他们多大了?
I have 2 boys. The elder is 6 years old and the other is 2 years old.
两个儿子。大儿子6岁,小儿子2岁。
How long did your pregnancy last?
你的孕期是多长时间?
36 weeks and 38 weeks.
分别是36周和38周。
Was the labor induced or did it start by itself?
当时是引产还是自然生产?
By itself.
自然生产。
How long were you in labor?
分娩时间多长?
About 10 hours.
大概10个小时。
Did you have a normal delivery or forceps operation?
正常生产还是产钳生产?
I had normal deliveries.
正常生产。
We have recorded all of your information. You should go back for a checkup every 2 weeks.
我们已经将你的所有信息进行记录了。你需要每两周来做一次体检。
I will, thank you.
我会的。谢谢。