16. Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here
明天,我将不在这里
Said by: Nostradamus
出自:斯特拉德姆斯
17. Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten menwhileyoure fooling around!
快点吧,你们这些印第安杂种,你们在这晃荡的功夫,我都能杀10个人了!
Said by: Carl Panzram, serial killer, shortly before hewasexecuted by hanging。
出自:卡尔· 潘兰,连环杀手,在他要上绞架之前这么说。
18. Put out the bloody cigarette!!
掐掉那该死的烟头!!
Said by: Saki, to a fellow officer while in a trench duringWorldWar One, for fear the smoke would give away their positions.He wasthen shot by a German sniper who had heard the remark。
出自:萨奇,在一战中,此人在战壕中对其战友说了这句话,以免烟幕暴露了他们的位置。随后,一个听到他说话的德国狙击手射死了他。
19. Please dont let me fall。
请不要让我掉下去。
Said by: Mary Surratt, before being hanged for her part intheconspiracy to assassinate President Lincoln. She was thefirstwoman executed by the United States federal government。
出自:玛丽· 苏拉特,她因参与同谋刺杀林肯总统而被处以绞刑。她是美国联邦政府第一个被处死的女人。
20. Now, now, my good man, this is no time for makingenemies。
现在,现在,我的好兄弟,我可没时间再树敌了。
Said by: Voltairewhen asked by a priest to renounce Satan。
出自:伏尔泰,他临终前,一位牧师请他与撒旦断绝关系。