So will you fill in the form or shall I?
那么是你来填表还是我填?
I'll do it. Name:George O'Neill.Address:48 North Avenue.Westsea.
我来做。名字是乔治·奥尼尔。地址是西海北街48号。
Do you remember our new postcode? Still can't remember it.
你记得我们的新邮编吗?我仍没记住它。
Just a minute - I've got it written down here.
等等,我记在这儿了。
WS6 2YH.Do you need the phone too?
WS6 2YH。你需要电话号码吗?
Please.I'm really bad at numbers.
好的,我对数字不敏感。
01674 553242.So,let's book two tickets for Guitarrini.
01674 553 242。让我们订两张Guitarrini的票。
Okay.If you're sure £7.50 each is all right.
好的。如果你觉得每人7.50英镑没问题。
How do you feel about the singer?
你觉得歌手怎么样?
I haven't quite decided.
我还没决定,
But I've noticed something on the booking form that might just persuade me!
但是订票单上的信息让我能接受这个价格。
What's that then? Free refeshments!
那是什么?-免费茶点!
Really? Yes,look here.
真的吗?-是的,看这里。
Sunday 17th of June.Singer,ticket £6.00 includes drinks in the garden.
6月17日周日。歌手,票价6英镑包括花园里面的酒水。
Sounds like a bargain to me!
听起来是一笔好买卖!
Yes,let's book two tickets for that.
是的。让我们订两张票。
So,what else?I'm feeling quite keen now!
还有什么?我现在很感兴趣!
How about the pianist on the 22nd of June?
6月22日的钢琴家演奏怎么样?
Anna Ventura?I've just remembered that's my evening class ninght.
安娜·文图拉?我刚想起来那天晚上我有课。
That's okay.I'll just have to go on my own
没关系,我得自己去了。
but we can go to the Spanish dance and guitar concert togerther,can't we?
但是我们可以一起去看西班牙舞和听吉他音乐会了吧?
Yes, I'm sure Tom and Kieran would enjoy that too.
是的,我肯定汤姆和基兰也会喜欢的。
Good heavens - £10.50 a ticket!
天啊!一张票要10.50英镑!
I can see we're going to have to go without food for the rest of the week.
我能预见,这周我们都会没饭吃。
we'll need to book four!
我们得订4张!
Wish we were students, look!
真希望我们是学生,看。
Children,Students and Senior Citizens get a 50% discount on every thing. If only!
儿童、学生和老人都能享受5折优惠。是就好了。