Thank you for calling Sarastro, how can I help you?
萨拉斯托餐厅,您好,请问需要什么服务吗?
I'd like to book a table for two for tonight. Say 8 o'clock?
萨拉斯托餐厅,您好,请问需要什么服务吗?
Just a moment, please. Well, I'm afraid that we're rather busy tonight and all the tables are fully booked from 6 o'clock onwards.
请稍后一会儿。呃,恐怕我们今天晚上相当忙碌,从6 点以后所有的位子全部订满啰。
Really? Well, then...what about tomorrow at the same time?
真的吗?那,这样...明天同一个时间可以吗?
Let me see...urm, Sir, it's a dinner for two at 8 o'clock, isn't it?
我看看...嗯,先生,8 点钟,两个人用晚餐,对吗?
Yes. And non-smoking seats, please.
是的。请给我非吸烟区,谢谢。
All right. Tomorrow at 8 o'clock and non-smoking seats. Now, may I have your name and phone number please?
好的。明天8 点,非吸烟区。那么,请问方便给我您的姓名和电话吗?
Yes, it's Iain Davey and my mobile number is 0772-088-2704.
嗯,我是伊恩?戴维,手机号码是0772-088-2704。
Let me just check that. Mr. Iain Davey and your number is 0772-088-2704
我再确认一次,伊恩?戴维先生,号码是0772-088-2704。
That's right.
没错。
OK. Well, thank you for calling.Bye.
好的。那,谢谢您的来电,再见。
Bye.
再见。