Hi, Bill. What are you up to this weekend? Any plans?
嗨,比尔。这个周末你要忙什么?有任何计划吗?
Yeah. On Saturday, I'm going to meet my girlfriend and go shopping.
有啊,星期六我要和女朋友一起逛街。
In the evening, we'll go for a meal and probably go to a late show at the cinema. How about you, Angela?
晚上我们会一起吃晚餐,也许还会去看晚场电影。那你呢,安杰拉?
On Saturday, nothing. But on Sunday, I may go to my parents' house.
星期六,没事,但是星期天,我可能要去我爸妈家。
Why's that?
为什么呢?
Oh...to help them with some gardening. My father's got a bad back and he needs help with the gardening.
喔...去帮忙整理庭院。我爸的背有问题,需要有人帮忙整理院子。
That's a shame.Why?
那真是太可惜了。怎么说?
Well, on Sunday, I'm thinking about going to the beach with Sarah and Tom. If you weren't busy, we were going to ask you to come along, too.
呃,星期天我打算和莎拉、汤姆去海边,如果你没事的话,我们本来要找你一起去的。
Well,I could go to my parents' next week instead. How are you going to get there?
嗯,我可以下个礼拜再去我爸妈那里。你们要怎么去呢?
Tom's got a car.
汤姆有一辆车。
OK.Sounds good. What time are you leaving?
好啊,听起来很棒。你们几点出发?
About 9:00.We is all going to meet at the main bus station. And on the way home in the evening, we'll probably stop off at a pub for supper.
9点左右,我们会在公交车总站集合。傍晚回家的路上,我们可能会找间酒吧吃晚餐。
Great, I'll come.
太棒了,我要去。
OK.So you'd better go and ring your parents then.
好。那你最好去打个电话给你爸妈。
Yeah.That's true.
是啊,你说的对。