Excuse me,anyone's sitting here?
不好意思,这里有人坐了吗?
Urm,no...I'll just move my bag.
噢,没有...让我把袋子挪开。
Thanks.How long have you been waiting?
谢谢。你在这里等多久了?
Oh,about half an hour.I'm waiting for my friend to meet me.How about you?
喔,半小时左右。我在等朋友来接我,你呢?
Oh,I've just got here.I'm picking up my younger sister.She'll be arriving on a 4-o'clock bus.
喔,我才刚到。我是来接我妹的,她会坐4 点的巴士抵达。
Where's she come from?
她从哪里来的?
London.She's studying there.
伦敦。她在那边念书。
Me,too.I'm studying business at the London School of Economics.
我也是。我在伦敦经济学院学商。
She studies photography at the London College of Fashion,in Covent Garden I think.
她在伦敦时尚学院学摄影,在科芬园,我想。
Yes,I know it.It's a very famous college.She must be good.
对,我知道那所学校,很有名。她一定很优秀。
Maybe.All I know is that she's always asking our dad for money to buy some new cameras orsomething.
也许吧。我只知道她老是向我爸要钱,买新相机之类的东西。
So,what do you do?
所以,你是做什么的?
Oh,I graduated two years ago from Bristol University and now I'm working at an estate agent'shere in Oxford.
喔,我两年前从布里斯托大学毕业,现在在牛津这边一家房地产中介公司工作。
The friend I'm staying with started work this year.In a cafe called The Blue.
我要一起住的那位朋友今年刚开始工作, 在一家叫做“蓝色”的咖啡厅。
Oh,I know it.It's very nice there.
喔,我知道那家,那边很不错。
Really?She doesn't like it much.
真的吗?她不是很喜欢那个地方。
Well,it's difficult starting work after university.
嗯,大学毕业刚刚开始工作总是比较困难。
Yes,and especially for her because after university,she spent a year travelling in India andThailand.
是啊,尤其是她大学毕业之后,又花了一年的时间在印度、泰国旅行。
She's lucky.What do you plan to do after university?
她很幸运。你大学毕业之后计划做什么呢?
Well,if possible,I'll also travel for a year,maybe to...Oh,I'm sorry I've got to say goodbye.Myfriend just arrived.
嗯,如果可能的话,我也想要旅行一年,也许去...喔,对不起,我必须说再见了。我朋友刚到了。
Well,it was nice chatting with you.Maybe I'll see you in The Blue.
好吧,很高兴和你聊天。也许我们会在“蓝色”再见。