Well, I do not know, it's hard to say until we 've got our written assignments back.
我不知道,在我们拿回书面作业前,这个还很难说。
Don't talk about it, I only. got mine in yesterday, it was a real struggle.
别提了,我昨天只拿到了我的成绩,这真纠结。
I hate to think what mark I 'll get.
我不想再想起我得到的分数了。
Yes, but at least we 've done the oral presentation I thought that was good, the way I got my feedback really quickly.
好的,但是至少我们做了口头报告。我认为这很好,我很快就得到了反馈。
Yes, it was. And I liked the way we knew what we 'd be evaluated on, we knew the criteria, so we knew we hadto think about clarity, organisation, and so on.
没错。我喜欢这种清楚的评估方式。我们知道标准,所以我们得考虑清晰性、结构等等。
Yeah, but I 'm not so sure about the written work.
是的,但是我对书面作业不确定。
One thing I think is that there's just too much, it's really stressful.
我觉得要做的事情太多了,压力很大。
Yes, I 'd agree and I do not see why they can not let us know the criteria they use for marking.
是的,我同意,而且我不知道为什么他们不告诉我们评分的标准是什么。
The written assignments? But he told us.
书面作业吗?但是他告诉我们了。
No, for the final exams. What are they looking for what are the criteria? What makes a pass or a fail?
不,是期末考试。他们想要什么,标准是什么?通过与不及格是如何定义的?
Yeah, I never thought of that. It 'd be really useful.
是的,我从没想过这点,这是很有用的一点。
OK, any other comments? I thought student support, was excellent.
好的,还有其他评价吗?我觉得学生互助很棒。
Yeah, me too. OK, excellent. Other comments?
是的,我也这么想。很好,还有吗?
No, I can not think of anything else.
没了,我想不起来别的了。
Nor me. OK, so that's done. Thanks, Ben. No, thank you.
我也是,好的,就是这些。谢谢你,本。不,谢谢你。