May I help you?
我能为您做点什么?
Hello, Roberto's house. May I help you?
Roberto 餐厅。 我能为您做点什么?
Yes, I'd like to reserve a table for two please!
是的,我要预约两个人的位置。
What time are you coming for dinner, sir?
先生您预定几点要用晚餐?
What time are you coming for dinner, sir?
先生您预定几点要用晚餐?
I'll get there at around 8 P.M.
我大约八点左右会到。
A table for two at seven.
七点钟,两位。
All right, a table for two at seven sir.
好的,先生 七点钟,两位。
Yes, and it's Mr, Alberto, thank you!
是的,预约人是Alberto先生,谢谢!
Would you like something to drink before you order?
点餐前要来点饮料吗?
Would you like something to drink before you order?
点餐前要来点饮料吗?
Sure, I'd like a glass of white wine please!
当然,一杯白葡萄酒,谢谢!
What's the soup of the day?
你们今天供应的汤是什么?
A: What's the soup of the day?
你们今天供应的汤是什么?
B: It's cream of onion soup with seafood.
奶油洋葱海鲜汤。
Any Suggestion for the main Course?
对于主菜有什么建议呢?
A: Any Suggestion for the main Course?
对于主菜有什么建议呢?
B: Our lamb chops are one of the most popular main dishes.
我们的小羊排不错,是最受欢迎的主菜之一。
Which kind of dressing would you like?
您要选哪种沙拉酱?
Which kind of dressing would you like for your salad?
您要选哪种沙拉酱?
Thousand island please!
千岛酱。谢谢!
I'd like to have a glass of wine, please!
我要一杯葡萄酒,谢谢!
I'd like to have a glass of red wine, please!
我要一杯红酒,谢谢!
Perfect choice, sir!
您的决定是正确的,先生!
Is everything fine?
餐点都还好吗?
Is everything fine sir?
餐点都还好吗先生?
It's lovely, especially the steak.
非常的棒,尤其是这肉排。
What would you like to have for dessert?
您要点什么甜点?
What would you like to have for dessert?
您要点什么甜点?
I'd like to try your tiramisu.
我要点你们的提拉米苏。
Check please!
麻烦你买单!
May I have the check please?
麻烦你买单!
Of course right away sir!
马上就来!
How would you like to pay?
您要如何付款?
How would you like to pay, madame? Cash or credit card?
女士,您要付现金还是刷卡?
Cash thank you!
付现金,麻烦你!
Here is your change madame!
女士,这是找您的零钱!
It is¥187.55 and here's your change, madame!
女士,一共是187.55元,这是找您的零钱!
B: Keep the change,you did a great job!
把零钱收下吧。你的服务很令人满意!
Your credit card was not accepted.
您的信用卡不被接受。
I'm sorry, sir. Your credit card was not accepted.
先生,不好意思,您的信用卡不被接受。
Try this one then.
那试试这张吧。
We accept cash only.
我们只收现金。
Excuse me, sir We accept cash only.
先生,对不起我们只收现金。
Then I can't buy the cake I don't have enough cash for it.
那我就不能买这个蛋糕了,我的现金不够。
Where is your manager?
你们经理呢?
Where is your manager? I'd like to speak to him.
你们经理呢?我想同他谈谈。
What's wrong sir?
先生请问有什么问题?
I've been waiting for half an hour.
我已经等了半个钟头了。
Waiter, I've been waiting for half an hour. Where's my food?
服务生,我已经等了半个钟头了,我的餐点呢?
I'm very sorry. I'll check for it right away!
很抱歉!我立刻帮您查一下。
What's going on?
怎么了?怎么搞的?
Waiter, what's going on? I didn't order this pasta. I ordered pizza.
服务生,怎么搞的?这意大利面不是我的,我点的是比萨饼。
Sorry about that. Wrong table!
真是抱歉,我们送错桌了!
I'm terribly sorry about this broken glass!
很抱歉拿给您破损的杯子!
Excuse me, can I have a new glass, please?
对不起,我可否换个新水杯?
Of course, I'm terribly sorry about this broken glass!
当然,很抱歉拿给您破损的杯子!
It's ok, no worries!
没关系啦,别担心!
I'm so sorry about that dirty fork. Here's a clean one for you.
真是对不起,叉子没洗干净,把这干净的给您。
It's ok, no worries!
没关系啦,别担心!