I broke up with Diana.
我和Diana分手了。
A: I broke up with Diana.
我和Diana分手了。
B: What? Again?
什么?又一次?
I shouldn't tell you this.
我实在不应该告诉你。
A: sam I shouldn't tell you this but.
sam我实在不应该告诉你的。
I saw Andy and another girl in the movie theater last night.
但昨晚我看见Andy和另一个女生在电影院里。
But he told me that he would be at work.
可是他告诉我他在公司工作的。
I finally found my ideal girl.
我终于找到理想中的女孩了。
How's life, you playboy.
嘿,最近怎么样啊,花花公子。
B: I'm no more a playboy, I finally found my ideaI girl.
我再也不是花花公子我找到理想中的女孩了。
When are you gonna get married?
你什么时候要结婚?
Bobby, When are you gonna get married?
Bobby,你什么时候要结婚?
B: Pretty soon I, will send you the invitation.
快了我会寄邀请卡给你的。
Mind your own business!
管好你自己就好了。
A: I've never seen Sandra go out with boys.
我从没看过Sandra和男孩子出去。
B: Mind your own business!
管好你自己就好了。
I'd like to introduce you to a lovely girl.
我要介绍一个很棒的女孩子给你。
A: Jason, I'd like to introduce you to a lovely girl.
Jason,我要介绍一个很棒的女孩子给你。
B: Is she tall. blond and smart?
她是不是高个子、金发、又聪明?
Tom and Candy make a peffect match.
Tom和Candy真是速配!
A: Tom and Candy make a peffect match.
Tom和Candy真是速配!
B: Yes. I believe they're seriously thinking about getting married.
是啊!我相信他们很认真在考虑要结婚。
Do you believe in love at first sight?
你相信一见钟情吗?
How did you two get together?
你们怎么成为一对的?
B: Do you believe in love at first sight?
你相信一见钟情吗?
How was the blind date last night?
昨晚的相亲怎么样?
How was the blind date last night?
昨晚的相亲怎么样?
B: It was great! We didn't know that we went to the same high school.
很棒!我们原来读同一所高中耶。
I screwed up again.
我又搞砸了!
A: I lost my temper with the girl I met for the first time last night.
我对第一次见面的女孩发脾气,我又搞砸了。
I screwed up again.
我又搞砸了!
Don't worry, there will be another nicer girl next time.
不用担心,下次会有更漂亮的女孩儿的。