Excuse me, could you please lower your voice?
对不起,麻烦您声音小一点!
A: Excuse me, could you please lower your voice?
对不起,麻烦您声音小一点!
B: Oh,I'm so sorry.
喔!对不起。
I think we'd better get a pamphlet of the museum.
我想我们最好拿本博物馆的小册子。
A: Where should we go first?
我们应该先去哪?
B: I think we'd better get a pamphlet of the museum.
我想我们最好拿本博物馆的小册子。
You can take pictures, but no flashes please!
你可以照相,但不可以用闪光灯!
A: Excuse me, can I take pictures?
对不起,请问我可以照相吗?
B: You can take pictures, but no flashes please!
你可以照相,但不可以用闪光灯!
No pictures, please!
不能照相,谢谢合作!
A: No pictures, please!
不能照相,谢谢合作!
B: Sorry, I didn't see the sign!
对不起,我没有看到指示!
Don't forget to look up at the ceiling!
别忘了抬头看天花板!
Don't forget to look up at the ceiling!
别忘了抬头看天花板!
Oh,yes Those paintings are fantastic!
对喔,那些画真是棒!
That's why it's called Surrealism!
所以它才被人们称之为超现实主义!
I don't understand these painting!
我不懂这些画!
Me neither. People call the style surrealism!
我也不懂。人们称这种风格为超现实主义。