What are you gonna get for his birthday?
他的生日你打算买什么当礼物?
A: What are you gonna get for his birthday?
他的生日你打算买什么当礼物?
B: A tie, maybe.
可能是一条领带吧!
What did you buy for Mother's Day?
你买了什么当母亲节礼物?
A: What did you buy for Mother's Day?
你买了什么当母亲节礼物?
B: A designer bracelet.
一个设计师设计的手镯。
I bought a golf cap for father's birthday.
我买了一顶高尔夫球帽给爸爸当生日礼物。
A: I bought a golf cap for father's birthday.
我买了一顶高尔夫球帽给爸爸当生日礼物。
B: Really? I bought the same thing as well.
真的吗?我也是。
Are we going to have a birthday party for our teacher?
我们要不要给老师开个生日派对?
A: Are we going to have a birthday party for our teacher?
我们要不要给老师开个生日派对?
B: of course,but it's gonna be a big surprise for him.
当然!但这是要给他一个惊喜。
What do you usually buy for your girlfriend on her birthday?
你通常送女朋友什么生日礼物?
A: What do you usually buy for your girlfriend on her birthday?
你通常送女朋友什么生日礼物?
B: A huge bunch of red roses.
一大把的红玫瑰花。
What's your birthday wish?
你的生日愿望是什么?
A: What's your birthday wish?
你的生日愿望是什么?
B: World peace.
世界和平。
When is Valentine's Day?
情人节是什么时候?
A: When is Valentine's Day?
情人节是什么时候?
B: It's on February 14th.
是在二月十四日。
When is Chinese Valentine's Day?
中国情人节是什么时候?
A: When is Chinese Valentine's Day?
中国情人节是什么时候?
B: It's on July 7th of the lunar calendar.
是在农历的七月七日。
What are you going to do on Valentine's Day?
情人节那天你打算做什么?
A: What are you going to do on Valentine's Day?
情人节那天你打算做什么?
B: My boyfriend is gonna take me out for a romantic dinner.
我男朋友要带我出去吃一顿浪漫的晚餐。
What are you gonna buy for your son for Christmas?
圣诞节你要买什么给你儿子当礼物?
A: What are you gonna buy for your son for Christmas?
圣诞节你要买什么给你儿子当礼物?
B: A Buzz LightYear.
巴斯光年。
My daughter prefers Bob the Builder.
我女儿比较喜欢建筑师巴布。
A: I'm going to buy Barbie for my daughter this Christmas.
今年圣诞节我要买芭比娃娃给我女儿。
B: My daughter prefers Bob the Builder.
我女儿比较喜欢建筑师巴布。
Honey, happy anniversary!
亲爱的,结婚周年快乐!
A: Honey, happy anniversary!
亲爱的,结婚周年快乐!
B: oh, my gosh! It's a ring from Tiffany's.
天啊,是Tiffany的钻戒!
It has been more than ten years.
到现在已经超过十年了。
A: When was the last time you went back home.
你上一次回去家乡拜访。
And visited your old friends?
老朋友们是什么时候啊?
B: It has been more than ten years.
到现在已经超过十年了。
Where are you off to with that basket of fruit?
你带着那篮水果是要去哪里?
A: Where are you off to with that basket of fruit?
你带着那篮水果是要去哪里?
B: I'm going to see a friend in the hospital.
我要到医院去看朋友。
What is that crystal vase for?
那个水晶花瓶是要做什么的?
A: What is that crystal vase for?
那个水晶花瓶是要做什么的?
B: It's a gift for my friend's house warming party.
这是要送给我朋友搬新家聚会的礼物。
Please comes to the party in our office!
请来参加我们在办公室举行的派对!
A: Please comes to the party in our office!
请来参加我们在办公室举行的派对!
B: What's the occasion?
什么原因办派对呢?
The party is a grand opening for a new branch.
为了分公司的正式开幕而举办这派对。
A: The party is a grand opening for a new branch.
为了分公司的正式开幕而举办这派对。
B: Wow! So you're the one in charge of the branch!
哇!那你就是分公司的负责人!
We're sorry that you're leaving us!
我们很难过,你要离开我们了!
A: We're sorry that you're leaving us!
我们很难过,你要离开我们了!
B: Me too. You guys are the best.
我也很难过,你们是最棒的一群。
Don't forget to come back and visit us.
别忘记要回来看看我们喔。
A: Don't forget to come back and visit us.
别忘记要回来看看我们喔!
B: I won't!
我不会忘记的。
This is for your graduation, a notebook.
这是送给你的毕业礼物,一台手提电脑。
A: This is for your graduation, a notebook.
这是送给你的毕业礼物,一台手提电脑。
B: oh my Goodness, grandpa. This is too expensive.
天啊!爷爷,这礼物实在太贵重了。
You worked hard for your degree. You deserve it!
那么用功的读完你的学位,你应得这礼物的!
A: This gift is too expensive. I don't think I can accept it.
这份礼太贵重了,我想我不应该收下。
B: You worked hard for your degree. You deserve it!
那么用功的读完你的学位,你应得这礼物的!
CongratuIations! You finally got the deal.
恭喜你,终于把这笔交易给谈定了。
A: CongratuIations! You finally got the deal.
恭喜你,终于把这笔交易给谈定了。
B: Yeah! It was really a hard job.
是啊!真是不容易啊!
Tommy, this is for you. Thank you for getting the deal!
Tommy,这是给你的,谢谢你把生意谈定!
A: Tommy, this is for you. Thank you for getting the deal!
Tommy,这是给你的,谢谢你把生意谈定!
Wow, This a bottle of 95 wine.
这是一瓶95年的酒。
Thank you so much, boss!
多谢老板了!