色拉英语乐园视频 Lesson 103 (20-6) The harmony of nature和谐自然
英语对话文本:
How charming!
多迷人啊!
These flowers are all so alike so harmonious so peaceful.
这些花是如此相似, 如此和谐, 如此安静!
Hmmm I wonder how they see themselves.
哦 我想知道她们是如何看待自己.
Whew !What a smell!
哟! 什么味道啊!
You’re an idiot !
你是白痴!
That’s the scent of fine French perfume!
那是上等法国香水的味道!
French perfume you understand?
法国香水你懂吗?
So romantic ! So elegant
! 多浪漫! 多优雅!
I don’t think a hayseed like you could appreciate such a thing.
我不认为一个像你这样的乡巴佬能欣赏这种东西.
Who are you calling a “hayseed”?
你叫谁”乡巴佬” ?
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊?
Take that!
当心点!
So boring
好无聊
What do you mean “boring”?
你什么意思”无聊”?
Yeah we’re not boring
就是 我们根本不无聊
The ladies love the way we smell!
女士们喜爱我们的味道!
They love to smell flowers in a vase.
她们喜爱花瓶中的花.
We’re for admiring
我们是用来被赞美的
We’re not lucky enough to have out throats cut are we?
我们可没有那种运气被摘下,不是吗?
Did you hear something?
听到什么了?
Just some stupid weeds arguing
只不过是些愚蠢的杂草在争吵
Enough! Enough!
够了! 够了!
I can’t take this!
我受不了了!
No more imagining it’s better to appreciate them as they are
不要想象了 最好就这样欣赏它们
Ah so lovely!
啊!好可爱!
英语单词:
Harmonious 和谐的/ elegant 优雅的/ argue 争论 /
英语知识要点:
I wonder … 我想知道...
I wonder how they see themselves. 我想知道她们如何看待自已.
I wonder who he is. 我想知道他是谁.
That’s the scent of fine French perfume! The way….(做)...的方式
The ladies love the way we smell!
It’s better to … 最好...
No more imagining, it’s better to appreciate them as they are.
I can’t take this!