Hi, Doctor. I don’t feel so great. 医生,我感觉不是很舒服。
Hmmm, you know, you don’t look well. 哦,你看上去是不太好。
I think you need an immediate examination! 我想你必须立即接受检查。
Why don’t you lie down? 为什么不躺下呢?
Tell me, are you taking any medicine? 告诉我, 你吃了什么药吗?
No. 没有。
Has anyone else looked at you before you came here? 到我这里之前你还请教过什么人吗?
Well, I talked to the owner of the drug store across the street. 我找过街对面一家药店老板。
What? That quack? 什么! 那个江湖骗子?
He’s full of hot air! 他什么都不懂!
他什么都不懂!
What kind of useless advice did he give you? 他都给你出了什么馊主意?
He…he… he suggested I come see you! 他。。。他。。。他建议我来找你!
单词
Doctor 医生
medicine 药
store 商店
street 街道,道路
要点
I feel …我感觉….
I don’t feel so great. 我感觉不是很舒服.
I don’t feel well. 我感觉不是很舒服.
I feel better now. 我现在感觉好些了.
Why don’t you …? 你为什么不….?
Why don’t you lie down? 为什么不躺下呢?
Why don’t you take a taxi? 你为什么不坐出租车?
Why don’t we go out for a walk? 我们为什么不出去走走?
Well, I talked to the owner of the drug store across the street. 我找过街对面一家药店老板.
What kind of useless advice did he give you? 他都给你出了什么馊主意?
Suggest ….建议….
He suggested I come to see you. 他建议我来找你.
I suggest you wash your hands. 我建议你洗一下手.
They suggested we stay in Shanghai for another two weeks. 他们建议多们在上海再呆两星期.
Quack 江湖医生, 冒充医生的
Don’t believe him, he is a quack. 不要相信他, 他是个庸医.
Hot air 空想,空话