There are time sensitive matters with this case.
这个案子在时间上有点棘手。
I am afraid I can't wait any longer.
恐怕我不能再等了。
I am beginning to think he's trying to avoid me.
我在想他是在想法躲我。
Try to get a hold of him again.
再试试跟他联系。
What if I can't speak to him directly.
万一我无法跟他直接通话怎么办?
Ask his secretary to fax them.
让他的秘书把这些材料发传真过来。
How do I find Martin's fax number?
我怎么才能找到马丁的传真号?
I'll email you their office number later today.
今天稍晚一点儿我把他们办公室的号码发邮件给你。
I need those briefs ASAP.
我要尽快得到这些辩护状。
I guess the fax machine is out of paper, too.
我猜是传真机又没纸了。