Gigi:Did you find that Lily and Tom often go out for lunch together recently?
你有没有发现莉莉和汤姆最近经常一起外出共进午餐?
Ivy:Oh, you always can find what others could not.
哦,你总是独具慧眼啊!
Gigi:I don't believe that you haven't found their intimate relationship.
我就不相信你没有发现他们的暧昧关系。
Ivy:Ha-ha. What’s your opinion about such relationship?
哈哈,你怎么看这种关系啊。
Gigi:Actually, I neither object to it nor support it.
事实上,我不反对,也不支持。
Ivy:Wow, neutral! Good!
哦,中立,不错!
Gigi:How about you?
你呢?
Ivy:I do not approve OL to have such relationship with male colleagues. I think this kind of relationship will go out of our control, and will harm our career, even may influence our life.
我不赞成OL与男同事发生类似的关系。我认为这种关系可能会超出我们的控制,进而伤害我们的事业,甚至影响到我们的生活。
Gigi:That’s right. If the two are single, that would be acceptable. If one has been married or has someone, that would be dangerous.
是的。如果两个人都是单身,这到还能接受。如果有一方已经结婚或者已经有情人了,这种关系就很危险了。
Ivy:Yeah. Hoping that both of them are single. Ha-ha.
是啊。希望他们俩都单身啊。哈哈!
Gigi:That’s none of your business.
那就不是你的事情了!