A:Doctor Johnson's office.
约翰逊大夫诊所。
B:Hello.My name is Mr.Chen.I'd like an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible.
喂,我姓陈,我想尽快预约大夫。
A:Have you been here before?
你以前来过这里吗?
B:No,I haven't.I've just moved here from Taiwan.
不,我没有来过,我刚从台湾迁来的。
A:I see.And what's the matter?
我知道,有什么事吗?
B:I have a fever and diarrhea.
我有点发烧和泻肚子。
A:Can you come in this afternoon at 3:30?
你能在今天下午3点30分来吗?
B:Yes,I can.
是的,我可以来。
A:And do you have any medical insurance?
你有什么健康保险吗?
B:No,I don't.
不,我没有。
A:In that case I'll have to ask you to pay $58.00 for the office call today.
如果是这样,我就要你付今天的诊断费58美元。
B:That's fine.I'll see you at 3:30.
那很好,在3点半见。
A:Thank you,Mr.Chen.Goodbye.
谢谢你,陈先生,再见。
B:Goodbye.
再见。