31 指导
It's quite easy.You...
很简单...
A:It's quite easy.You press that button and insert the tape
A:这很容易.按那按钮,把磁带插进去.
B:Is it ready to be used then?
B:然后就能用了吗?
A:No,not until you press the PLAY button.
A:不行,得按"放音"键才行.
Look,all you do is...
看,你要做的是......
A:Look,all you do is repeat this word several times,then you'll remember it
A:看,你要做的是把词多读几遍,然后就记住了.
B:I can remember it now,but not in two days.
B:现在能记住,但两天后就会忘了.
A:Then you just repeat it a few more times.
A:那么就再记几遍.
Make sure you remember ...first.
一定要记住首先......
A:Make sure you remember to save first.
A:一定要记住先存盘.
B:I won't forget it.
B:我不会忘记的.
A:Then you can exit and cut off the power.
A:然后你可以退出关机.
First you...,then you...
首先...,其次...
A:First you insert the card,then you dial the number.
A:你要先插卡,然后再拨号码.
B:I see.Thank you.
B:明白了.谢谢.
A:You're welcome.
A:不客气.
After you...,you...
在...之后,你...
A:After you've done that,you may go on doing another exercise
A:这个练习做好了,你就可以继续做下一个.
B:Is that the last one?
B:那是最后一个练习吗?
A:No,it's the last but one.
A:不,是倒数第二个.
First of all,you...
首先......
A:First of all,you prepare a shopping list
A:首先你准备一份购物单.
B:But I've got no time to buy those articles.
B:可我没时间去买.
A:Don't worry.I'll do it for you.
A:别着急,我替你买.
B:You're so kind.
B:你太好了.
First you have to ...
首先,你得......
A:First you have to choose your partner.
A:你先得选合作伙伴.
B:Can we start working right after that?
B:然后就可以开始工作了吗?
A:No.You have to decide your subject then.
A:不行.你们还得定题目.
...and then don't forget...
...之后别忘记......
A:First you read the article carefully,then have group discussions.
A:首先你们把这篇文章仔细读一读,然后分组讨论.
B:Are we supposed to discuss the questions you've given us?
B:我们应该讨论您给的问题吗?
A:Yes,and then don't forget to hand in your conclusions after that.
A:对,之后别忘了把结果交上来.
It's like this:first... and then...
是这样:首先......,之后......
A:It's like this:first you beat eggs,and then mix it with flour gradually
A:是这样:先打鸡蛋,再慢慢地拦入面粉.
B:How about the potatoes?
B:土豆怎么办?
A:Peel them first,and then slice them into pieces.
A:先削皮,然后切片.
This is how you do it...,then...
这事你这么办:...之后...
A:This is how you do it:fill in the form and hand it in to the official,
A:这事你这么办:先填表交给工作人员,
then you go home and wait.
然后回家等着.
B:How long shall I wait?
B:得等多长时间?
A:Nobody knows.
A:不知道.
Let me show you.First you ...then...
让我做给你看,首先...,之后...
A:Let me show you.First you soak your hair,then foam it with the shampoo.
A:让我先做给你看,先把头发浸湿,然后再用香波洗.
B:And the last thing is to rinse it with clean water,right?
B:最后再且清水洗净, 对吗?
A:That's right.
A:对.
The first thing you have to do is...
你得做的第一件事是...
A:The first thing you have to do is tidying up this room
A:你得做的第一件事是把房间打扫干净.
B:I don't suppose I've applied for a job as a sanitation engineer.
B:我想想我并没有申请清洁工的工作.
A:Newcomers clean the room.It's a rule.
A:新员工打扫房间.这是规定.
The next thing you do is...
其次,你该...
A:I've sold out all the products.What shall I do next?
A:货已经出手了,下一步该怎么办?
B:The next thing you do is deposit your money in the bank,
B:你要做的第二件事是把钱存入银行,
or leave it there for temporary safekeeping.
或者留在银行由银行暂时保管.
A:That's be fine.
A:就可以了.
...(and)be careful to...
小心...
A:Is it right to spread the face-cream over the face like this?
A:这样把面膏抹到脸上对吗?
B:Yes,and be careful to avoid the eyes.
B:对,小心避开眼睛.
A:All right.The face-cream is wonderful!
A:好.这种面膏太好了!
You do it like this:you...
你这么做:......
A:You do it like this:you hold the bat with your right hand,
A:你这么做:用右手握拍儿,
toss up the ball with your left hand.
用左手抛球.
B:But I can't hit the ball anyhow.
B:但是我怎么也击不着球.
A:Take it easy.Just pay attention to your posture.
A:别着急,要注意你的姿势.
This first step is...
第一步是,...
A:The first step is to listen to the tape carefully.
A:第一步是仔细听磁带.
B:Excuse me,sir.Should we take notes at the same time?
B:老师,请问我们听时要做记录吗?
A:No,What you need to do is to understand the content.
A:不用.你们要做的就是听懂内容.
This is done as follows:...
按下述方法进行:......
A:This is done as follows:switch on the power,and insert the plug
A:按下述方法进行:打开电源,插上插头.
B:Can I operate it after doing that?
B:做完这些之后,就能用了吗?
A:Yes,but don't forget to press the START button.
A:是的,但不要忘记按"开始"键,就能用了.
n. 姿势,态度,情形
vt. 作 ... 姿