1.我对戏剧不感兴趣。
Opera is not my cup of tea.
= I'm not interested in opera.
not sb's cup of tea:not what sb likes or is interested in 非某人所好;不合某人心意
An evening at the opera isn't everyone's cup of tea.
并不是所有人都喜欢晚上去听歌剧.
He's nice enough but not really my cup of tea.
他这人挺不错,但不是我特喜欢的那种人.
2.我觉得这个很无聊.
I think it's boring.
Boring: not interesting; making you feel tired and impatient 没趣的;令人厌倦(或厌烦)的
He's such a boring man!
他就是这么一个惹人烦的人!
a boring job/book/evening
无聊的工作╱书╱夜晚
3.我不在乎.
I don't care.
I couldn't care less.
我毫不在乎.
I don't know and I don't care.
我不知道,我也不在乎.
3.不管你说什么,我都不关心.
I'm indifferent to whatever you want to say.
Indifferent: having or showing no interest in sb/sth 漠不关心;不感兴趣
The government cannot afford to be indifferent to public opinion.
政府不可不关注舆论。
4.我不介意.
I don't mind.
Either way. 怎么都行.
Whatever. 什么都行.
Up to you. 随便你吧.
5.这不关我的事.
It's not my business.
= It has nothing to do with me.
6.他赢不赢对我来说都一样。
It doesn't make any difference to me whether he wins or not.
Makes no difference. 这对我来讲没什么两样.
make a, no, some, etc. difference (to/in sb/sth): to have an effect/no effect on sb/sth 有(有没有、有些等)作用,关系,影响
The rain didn't make much difference to the game.
这场雨对比赛没多大影响.
Your age shouldn't make any difference to whether you get the job or not.
你能否得到这工作与你的年龄无关.
Changing schools made a big difference to my life.
转学对我的一生有着重大影响.
What difference will it make if he knows or not?
他知不知道有什么关系吗?
I don't think it makes a lot of difference what colour it is(= it is not important).
我认为颜色无关紧要.
'Shall we go on Friday or Saturday??''It makes no difference (to me).'
"我们星期五还是星期六走?""我无所谓。."
7.谁在乎啊?Who cares?
So what? 那又怎样?