英文电话用语
抱歉这么晚打来的说法:
1. I'm sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)
3. I hope I didn't wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I'm sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。
有急事时的表达方法:
1. It's urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number? 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到他。
若对方不在的说法:
1. It's nothing important. 没什么重要事。
2. It's nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
3. I'll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4. I'll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话.
打错电话
1. I'm sorry I have the wrong number. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)
2. Is this 02-2718-5398? 这里是02-2718-5398吗?
3. Sorry to have bothered you. 很抱歉打扰你了。
4. I'm sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。
5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?
解析:1. 区域号码是 area code2. 电话号码的念法: 02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.* 0 可念成 oh 或 zero* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two
订购商品及询问
1. I'd like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog. 我想要订你们目录上的晚礼服。
2. May I order some flowers? 我可以订些花吗?
3. How can I pay for this item? 我要怎么付款?
4. I'd like to buy the car on your TV commercial. 我想要买你们电视广告上的汽车。
5. Please send me your catalogue. 请寄目录给我。
6. Do you have any life Menu Magazine tenin stock? 你们第十期的“生活菜单”还有存货吗?
7. How long will it arrive? 需要多久才会送到呢?
8. The Product you sent to me is not what I ordered. 你们送来的产品不是我订的东西.
9. I'm calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn't arrived yet. 我打电话是因为一个月前我订的东西。产品到现在都还没到。
解析:
1. 现在电话或网络订购在国内也很流行,即使是人在国内你也可以订购外国目录上的产品。但在打电话前一定要先记下商品的型号及尺寸,以节省通话时间。
2. commercial有(电视、广播中的)商业广告之意,也可说成commercial film, 简称为c.f. 。而advertisement则指(平面的)广告,简称为ad; advertisement mail 是广告邮件; advertisement column是广告栏,这些都是很常用到的。 3. place 有开出订单之意。ie: to place an order with sb. (和某人订订单)
听不清楚
1. Sorry, I didn't catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn't understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn't get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can't hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。6. I'm having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。8. I can't catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。
发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:
1. Pardon?请再说一遍好吗?
2. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。
3. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)
4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?
5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?
请对方说慢点的说法:
1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?
2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?(speak up 大声说=speak out)
3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?
4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?
5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。
6. Would you slow down, please?清说慢一点好吗?