49 Urge
催促
Back up,…
快点……。(较随便)
A:Back up,Henry! Everybody's waiting.
快点,亨利!大家都等着呢。
I'll be ready in a minute.
我马上就来。
You'd better get up earlier next time.
下次你最好早点起来。
……and be quick about it.
……快点!
Change your shoes,and be quick about it.
换鞋子,快点!
Has the training already begun?
训练开始了吗?
Yes,It started ten minutes ago.
是的,十分钟前开始的。
Come on quick or……
……快,不然……
Come on quick or we'll be discovered.
快!不然我们就要被发现啦!
Don't worry.The janitor is old and farsighted.
别担心,看门的上了年纪,眼也花了。
But his dog isn't.
他的狗可不老,眼神也不坏。
Get moving!
快点!
Get moving! You'll be late!
快点,不然就晚啦!
Don't worry.
用不着担心。
You'll be worried when your boss lets you go.
老板解雇你时你就该担心了。
Hurry down,……
……快点下来,……(较随便)
Hurry down,the dinner is ready.
快点下来,晚饭好了。
But I'm not hungry at all.
可是我一点也不饿
If you don't have anything now,you'll faint in your dream at night.
现在不吃,晚上睡梦中会昏过去的。
Hurry in,……
……快进来,……(较随便)
Can I come in? It's raining and I have no umbrella with me.
我能进来吗?下雨了,我没有带伞。
Hurry in,you're wet.
快进来,你都淋湿了。
Thanks.B:Don't mention it.
谢谢。B:不用谢。
Make haste,……
……赶紧点,……。(较随便)
Make haste,the taxi's waiting downstairs.
赶紧点,出租车在楼下等着呢。
My luggage is too heavy. I can't move it.
我的行李太重了,我搬不动。
Let me help you. B:Oh, you're so Kind.
让我来帮你搬吧。你真是太好了。
LooK sharp! Don't dawdle about like that.
快点!别这么磨磨蹭蹭的了。
Look sharp! Don't dawdle about like that.
快点!别这么磨磨蹭蹭的了。
I don't want to have the interview.
我不想去面试。
It's your last chance. Be a man!
这是你最后的机会了,拿出个男子汉的样子来。
Run along now.
快走吧!(较随便)
Mum,a circus is in town now.
妈妈,城里来了个马戏团。
Really? Do you want to go and have a look? You bet.
是吗?想去看吗?当然啦。
Then put on your coat and run along now.
那么穿上衣服快走吧。
Step on it!
快点!(较随便)
Where's David? Is he here now?
戴维在哪儿?他来了吗?
B:No,Oh,here he comes.
没有。啊,他来了!
A:Late as usual.Step on it!
又迟到了,快点!
Hurry up!
快点吧!(较随便)
A:Hurry up,Mike! We're waiting for you.
快点吧,迈克!我们在等你呢。
I'm coming.
来啦
A:I hope we won't be late.
希望我们别晚了
B:Don't worry. We won't.
放心,不会的。
We'd better leave for……
我们该去……了吧!(通用)
Maybe we'd better leave for class.
我们大家该去上课了吧!
It's still early.
还早呢。
It's already 7:50.Stay here if you like. I'll go now.
已经7:50了。愿意的话你就呆着吧,我走啦!
Let's speed up.
我们快点吧!(通用)
Let's speed up. We're going to be late again.
我们快点吧!又要晚了。
Can we get there in time.If we hurry?
快点的话我们还能按时赶到吗?
I hope so.
但愿如此。
Step lively,please.
请快点。(通用)
Step lively,please.You're twenty minutes late already.
请快点。你已经晚了二十分钟了。
I don't see any point in going there since I'm already late.
既然晚了就没必要去了。
Better late than never.
迟到总比不到好。
Try to hurry a little bit more,will you?
再快一点好吗?
Try to hurry a little bit more,will you?
再快一点好吗?
I'm too exhausted to walk any faster.
我太累了,走不快了。
Cheer up.You can manage it.
振作起来,你能走快!
I Think you'd better get starting.
我看你最好马上就出发。(通用)
A:I think you'd better get starting.
A:我看你最好马上就出发。
Right.It's already 7:30.I'm supposed to have an examination at eight.
B:是啊,已经七点半了,我八点考试。
Good luck.
祝你走运!
Don't you think we'd better go?
是不是该走啦?(较正式)
Don't you think we'd better go?
A:是不是该走了?
Is it time already?
B:到时间了吗?
Well,it's a quarter to nine,and we're expected to arrive at 9 o'clock.
八点四十五了,我们应该九点到。
I'll be with you in a second.
我马上就来。
Don't you think we'd leave for...now?
您不认为我们该去……了吗?
Don't you think we'd leave for the concert now?
该去听音乐会了吧?
B:What time does it start?
几点开始?
In about 25 minutes.Then we'd better get started.
A:还有25分钟。那咱们出发吧。
I'm afraid you'll have to make haste.
恐怕你得赶紧了。(较正式)
Is your flight at nine?
A:你是九点的飞机吗?
You're right Why?
B:不错,怎么了?
A:I'm afraid you'll have to make haste. It's 8:20
A:得抓紧了,现在都八点二十了。
B:Certainly.
B:当然。
please be quick!
请快一点儿!
A:Please be quick.
A:请快一点儿!
B:Are the students already there?
B:学生都已经到了吗?
A:Yes,they're looking forward to seeing you.
A:是的,他们都盼着见到您呢。
B:Sorry,I met a traffic jam on my way here.
B:对不起,路上塞车了。
n. 音乐会,一致,和谐
vt. 制定计划,通