国际贸易:运输
运输是贸易中的一个大问题。我们来看看海伦和凯文是怎么协定的吧。
Helen: Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
哈啰,我是旧金山方面的,找李凯文。
Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.
我是李凯文。
Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
嗨。我是海伦?派克。
Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
早安,海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
Helen: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。
Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?
您想要空运多少数量呢?
Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.
实际上,我们那边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
Kevin: That would be great.
那太好了。
Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
我不确定海运的时间表。
Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
Helen: All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.
好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
Kevin: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
(华东政法大学通讯员孙晓琳供稿 英语点津)